Ghost stories

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by desert-rat, Nov 1, 2020.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I thought we needed a seperate thread for ghost stories . I will start with the one with my cell phone from a few years ago . i had forgot my smart phone at home . I had to ask a friend of mine to call my number . i found the phone on a shelf where I would never had put it on top of this cup I found in a cart at Samsclub . I dont know if the cup means any thing to my ghost or not . I do some times find other stuff in places I would not put it . I do work for a guy that owns a resturant . He told me a few years ago for a peord to time ever morning he would find the trash cans in the mens bath room . Now maby a cook or waiter was messing with him . Many years ago at the funeral for my girlfriend I saw these strange looking people off in the distance . My impersion was that they were some kind of after life guide for her

mysticblu21, Bilby and Candy Gal like this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I believe that their is a lot about life that we do not fully understand, particularly when it comes to our dreams. They almost seem like a parallel life, with all it's twists and turns.
    One thing that confuses me, is why we wake up from a clear situation, but everything erases from our mind within a matter of minutes, particularly how the dream opened.
    During the day, with my architectural knowledge, I decide to date and locate my dreams by identifying the types of brickwork, joinery and furniture, along with any motor vehicles. However when I fall asleep, I forget to remember my bright ideas.

I am sure that the locations must exist, which may account for why dreams seem to happen in a past situation. This leads me to believe that their may be links to the theory of reincarnation.

Candy Gal likes this.
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Ooh I will add to this soon.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. leeds85

leeds85 Member

Once after leaving a house i knew was now empty, i looked back from about 20 meters away and there was someone standing in one of the windows looking out. I stared at them for about 10secs then asked the person with me to take a look, and as they turned around the figure in the window moved out of view, just sort of slid to the side without making an actual movement. Imagine a life size cut out on wheels being pulled by a rope home alone style, that's how this figure moved. This was 20yrs ago and still makes the hair on my body stand up when i think about it.

Candy Gal likes this.
  5. Candy Gal

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i've taken photos, back in film photography days, in the 70s, that when developed had things in them, not exactly people shaped things, but not optical effect type things either, that weren't visible to the naked eye when i took them.
    and then of course, the big cat that became my friend and curled up next to me, that was there in every warm sense other then visual.

my experiences have always been friendly or at least neutral though. not that i would ever want otherwise.
    i think when people have problems, it usually starts with their own perspectives and priorities.

Candy Gal likes this.
  7. Candy Gal

Lovely post.

8. Years back on our way back from the Ozarks we stopped at this old plantation home that was open for tours. The old gentleman that lived there alone was the 4th generation of the family to reside in the huge house. His stories of strange night time events were typical but interesting. Before we left we asked to take his picture standing outside in front of the big double doors on the porch. When we got the pictures back there was a white figure about his size standing right beside him on each of the three photos we took.

Candy Gal likes this.
  9. Candy Gal

OOH can you share them?

10. I'm sorry, I would but I no longer have them. My ex took all our photos when we split up.

Candy Gal likes this.
  11. Candy Gal

Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't know. I have not followed all your posts.
    I hope you have someone special in your life. x

12. Flashdown

Flashdown Members

I was about 16 when I went on a hunting trip with my uncle , cousin and a couple of my uncle's friends. One late afternoon everyone were in the living room of the farm house having a chat, when I heard the sound of a glass being put down on the kitchen table and liquid being poured into it. I thought I was hearing things and ignored it.

Couple of minutes later I heard the same again and when I looked towards the kitchen, my cousin asked if I heard the sound as well. We went to the kitchen and found a glass on the table with Fanta orange poured into it. I was the only.one drinking Fanta and I did not pour that glass.

The next day when we packed up to go home I helped my uncle to pack up. He had some glasses with Disney characters on them. He remarked how long he had those glasses and when they go on trips those glasses always go with. He packed them into a empty cooler box with some other glasses and we went outside to pack things into the trailer. We walked back into the kitchen and the cooler box was about a meter away from me, when it just flipped over. I picked it up and all the glasses in the bag were broken except for the Disney ones.

We mentioned this to the farm owner and he said that we were not the first people to tell him about strange things happening in that farm house.

I can still remember the feeling I got everytime I had to walk into that farm house and it was a feeling that scared the shit out of me. Like I mentioned I was 16 years old, but when I went into that house alone, I would sprint to wherever I had to go and sprint out again.

Candy Gal likes this.
  13. Flashdown

Flashdown Members

My best friend (RIP) that I met in high school lived in a home, where strange thing used to happen. Whatever the thing was it used to target him. When his parents weren't at home something would start pinching him. The one night it was so bad that his older brother put him in a corner and sat on top of him swinging his arms around trying to stop whatever it was that was pinching him as he had red marks all over his arms and legs.

His parents never believed him until a reverend visited their home one day. He was standing outside speaking to my friend's father and told him to move out of the house. Apparently he could see bad spirits/demons running around on the roof.

It was only a couple of years after we left school that he told me about what happened to him. Seems he could see these things and the one that terrorised him the most had a body similar to a dog's with a human head and face. Whenever he was alone in the home it would run around on the walls, stop look at him and the start running again.
    -----
    Once I helped him with a home renovation and the house was next to an old church with a bell tower that was boarded up. When we walked to his car he asked me if I can see the lady in the bell tower. I looked up and could not see anything, but he saw a lady standing there staring down at us.

Sometimes I would go with him to visit his parents and to get to their home we had to drive past a farm. On the farm next to the road there is a small dam with a dead tree next to it. My friend said that something bad happened at that dam. Whenever we drove past it he could hear people screaming and it made him feel unwell. Sometimes it would be so bad that he would get nauseous and almost throw up.

Candy Gal likes this.
  14. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I have 2 that are attached. One human and one cat. This story is the most recent encounter.

I was sitting in the garage just about to start smoking my bong. Mind you I was still sober when this happened. And I can still think with a clear head while under the influence. I learned how to do this from when I was a teen. So I'm sitting there. I happened to look up. I saw a white mist behind my mothers car just going on about it's business. I don't think it knew I was there. Once I made a noise it disappeared. I gotta say. That was pretty cool. After about 20 minutes of seeing it. I called out to it. I said "I know you are here and it's okay. I won't harm you". After a couple of minutes. It suddenly got very cold. I was shivering. It's 65 degrees in the garage and I was shivering. I felt drained and weak for a little while. I knew exactly where it was because I felt pressure on my leg. It was like someone putting a cold drink on your skin. Except I'm fully clothed and felt exactly like that. At this point I decided to let my guard down. Holy shit. I saw it just standing there in front of me. It wasn't fully visible. I can make out the outline of it. It was about 6 feet. Skinny. I said hello and asked how it's doing. I think it responded because my one ear started to hurt bad. It does that when one tries to talk to me. 10 minutes later. It vanished and I was suddenly myself again and I wasn't cold anymore.

The human likes to play games. It'll hide in the 2nd floor bathroom. Peak it's head out. As soon as you see it. It'll go back in. Sometimes when I'm in the living room. Especially at night. It'll stand at the window looking out. It's harmless. Doesn't try anything other then to mess with you. Which is typical for shadows to do provided it's the good kind. In this case it is. It's even better if you manage to sneak up behind it. They can move fast. The cat. It likes to brush up on you. I have a model train set setup. It's nothing special other then to just pass the time. The cat likes to sit there and watch it go around the track. It does what a typical cat does. However. They both are very respectful. They don't come upstairs to the bedrooms and they don't go near the garage. Sometimes the cat will come up but never down to the very 1st floor. I don't know why. That's just how they are.

themnax and Candy Gal like this.