ghost stories....

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by TexasGal, Jun 19, 2013.

1. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

Have u ever SEEN a ghost, spirit, apparition .. non living thing? Do u believe in the paranormal? If so please post your stories....

2. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

So an old guy where my girl works gave her a box of little odds and ends from his mothers house, she had passed away two months ago. I was furious that she accepted it and brought that energy into our house. She left the box in a corner in our bedroom of all places. That night I heard a women sobbing at the foot of my bed. I couldn't see her but I knew she was there. The next day my daughter was one end of our section couch and I was seated at the elbow of the couch facing her. I saw her eyes light up and she started to whimper and I felt a coldness on my back.

I looked back and saw just a tiny bit of something fading away. I asked my daughter what she saw and she said it looked like Mommy kind of but see through and she has something in her hand and was looking down, her hair was in a bun and she faded away once she got to the end of the arm of the couch.

3. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Woah dude that's frekin effed up woah omg

4. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

Wow that's crazy... did you all keep the box or give it back?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've seen lots of non-living things. looking around my room right now, i see plenty of non-living furniture.

6. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

After that I had to sage every item in the box and then hit it with consecrated salt water. After that it has been quiet.

7. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

I would still be scared lol!! Whoa

8. yahoohippegm

yahoohippegm Member

Nope, never seen/heard one.

:2thumbsup:

9. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Saw a black figure once when I was coming home late one night. I was heading up the stairs to my second story apartment and I knew it wasn't a person. Just a black shadow-like entity. I ran up the stairs and bolted into my apartment. I've seen and heard a few weird things before and since then but that was the scariest thing of note.

10. Hiswife13

Hiswife13 Guest

I lived in a house for three months with a ghost I named Charles. I know it sounds crazy but for those who have experienced the paranormal you'd understand. You see, my late husband and I lived in an old trailer for a short period of time that we had bought from a widow. Apparently the woman was going through a divorce and her husband bought the trailer while he was waiting for divorce court. He died a few days later, his wife speculated from a broken heart. He loved his wife and she was leaving him for another man. Anyway, fast forward a few years and it was my turn for a broken heart. My late husband and I were in the middle of a nasty divorce. He moved in with his parents and I stayed in the trailer. Everything was quiet for a few days until I started noticing things were a little off. Pan being moved from one burner to the next, my soap ending up at the other end of the shower. I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me. That is until he started doing more noticeable things. One evening I was going out for a little run around the block and I set my shoes down next to the door and went to grab a pair of socks. When I came back one of my shoes were missing. I started to get upset and finally said, "Charles, give me my shoe." Right as I turned around I fell flat on my ass after tripping over... My shoe! There were nights when I would cry myself to exhaustion, just laying there trying to figure out all the things I had done wrong and would suddenly feel fingers running through my hair or over my arms. I'd wake up but no one was there. It was nights like those that I could fall asleep. Like he was there for comfort, like he'd been in my position before. I grew rather fond of Charles even though I couldn't see him or he couldn't talk to me. Until one evening I was cooking and singing n the kitchen. I was being a total dork just belting out notes not giving two shits who heard me. As I spun around to put my dinner on my plate I noticed a silhouette of a man fading down my hallway, a big smile on his face. I dropped the pan startled. It was the first time I saw Charles and I was sad it was the only time I saw him. He did speak to me one time though. I came home after a right with my husband. It was over custody of our daughter. He'd taken it to the extreme, filing for sole custody. I was so broken, so angry and hurt. I threw myself down on the bed and cried and cried until no more tears came. Then I felt those all too familiar fingers and heard "okay". I was stunned but I simply nodded. It was his way of telling me things were going to be okay. I moved out of the house not long after that, returning home to Texas with my family. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of Charles and how I would have never made it through those three months of hell without him. See, all ghosts are not evil and some can even become your best friend or guardian angel in time of need.

Mary Billups likes this.
  11. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

I believe that as well.. I can often times feel my father with me he was such a prankster when he was alkve and he still is lol.. poor charles tho now he's lonely

12. wobs

wobs Senior Member

youre a scary woman texasgal but i love ya

13. TexasGal

TexasGal Member

Me ? Scary? No way :afro:

14. wobs

wobs Senior Member

are you sure?

15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, unfortuneately. I have seen 3 in my life....
    1. I was a very little girl, going to sleep on the second floor of a house in my bedroom, and a laughing face appeared outside my window...no body...just a face. Scared the S*** out of me. My 80 year old friend had to sleep with me that night, as I couldn't be there alone. She comforted me. She was always very grandmotherly to me.

2. 1999....sleeping in another house at my own apt, which was the attic apt of a big house....I awoke in the paralyzed sate of not being able to move, but could only open my eyes and saw a woman approaching me in a fuzzy ethereal haze, and she was someone that lived right below me. She did not like me, nor did I like her. She was a very scary and evil person.....and I was afraid of her as it was...I forced myself, and finally was able to sit up, and screamed at her..."What the hell do you want?"
    She vanished.
    Later I heard other people talking about ghost stories in that house, and their experiences. I also heard that a ghost can take on the form of someone still living.

3. Here... when I first moved here, my bedroom door slowly closed shut and then reopened....and as it was open again, a shadowy dark tall lean figure of a man passed by. I thought it was an intruder but no one was there....so WTH?