Getting to wet decrease pleasure for guy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jenessy, Sep 20, 2013.

1. jenessy

jenessy Member

I get really wet when I get turned on, I cant help it and I personally don't have a problem with it. I could just be giving a blowjob and I get so wet and turned on it drips down my thigh. Now, I've heard that getting too wet decreases pleasure because there is less friction, that makes sense. And I noticed that the very first time I had sex with my boyfriend he couldn't last more than 10 minutes...like he was struggling to last that long lol. But the second time and every other time after that he's lasted about an hour or longer and makes comments that he could feel how wet I am. I usually end up having to suck him off or do anal so he could finish(which I don't mind). So is he lasting that long because he cant really feel anything? Or is it a bad thing if a girl gets to wet? For the guys, what does it feel like having sex with a girl that doesn't get to wet compared to a girl that does?

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

A woman getting too wet - that would be a big turn on ! All that sexual body fluid dripping out of you & turning a dry patch into a soaking wet area - that's a turn on !
    I usually have to place lube on my wife's vaginal entrance & inside it to make it less uncomfortable for both of us.

3. sleepy eyes

sleepy eyes Guest

It all has it's pro's and con's. I think knowing a woman is that excited is only going to make the entire thing the more interesting. But as to prefer less wet or more wet for actual sex I like it not so wet. To know she wants you that much is a massive turn on but I actually feel the woman more which helps me at times find that right spot and hit it just right for her. But having a nice slippery slide can be mind blowing. Tough call.

4. NextEvolution

NextEvolution Member

I have been with women who got extremely wet and loved it because I could pound them hard and long as I wanted due to the decreased friction. Sometimes I had to use her ass, mouth or hands to finish but usually a quick swipe of the juices off my cock with my hand or slowing down and letting her lose her flow a little is enough to get the enough friction to finish. So it depends on what your definition of "less pleasurable" is...

I'd rather go for a couple hours on a girl that gets really wet than to be with one that is not wet enough and having to apply lube.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nothing is more of a turn off than giving your best and the pussy stays dry.. Like wtf? I know all girls differ but it's a shock when I come across it because generally I find women are usually able to lubricate themselves.

6. silk896

silk896 Member

A girl can never get too wet. NEVER!

It signifies an emotional response and we all like that.

7. jenessy

jenessy Member

Thank you guys for the feedback. I love sex and look at it as a priority, I'd never want the guy I'm with to think it was dull or not pleasurable. And if it was I'd be crazy to not try and fix it lol this reassures me a lot!

8. hornyape

hornyape Member

My wife gets very wet, and I love it. especially when she sit on my face and im covered in all that pussy juice. And it doesn't seem to effect me cumming when Im fucking her!

9. doc1

doc1 Guest

im with hornyape the wetter the better.

10. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

This ^^^^^:iagree:

11. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Put it this way, if i could have a waterfall of pussy juice coming out of a woman i couldnt be happier ;)

The wetter the better!!

12. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Guest

I cant say there is anything better than having sex with a girl who gets soaking wet. Yea I could last longer but it gets me horny as shit to know my girl is enjoying herself. The best feeling when I feel her juices all over my balls and pelvis I don't think I've been lucky enough to have a girl that wet when giving me head I would go nuts. Whoever that guy was was one lucky s.o.b

13. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

My husband is more likely to cum faster the wetter I get. As for a loss of friction, my kegels are well toned so that really isn't an issue. No matter how wet I am, I still orgasm to the point he has to work at it to stay inside because I get so tight. Instead of worrying about being too wet, try flexing your kegel muscles and see if that helps.

14. blue69lover

blue69lover Guest

Silk896 nailed it. A woman can never be too wet. The wetter the better.

15. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Someone's gonna need to have a towel on hand when they have sex with me.
    Where's the "slippery when wet" signs? I can't help it.

16. TAZER-69

I have a lot of towels...and a willing tongue. Just saying.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

fake lube ,, yes, it can be to much slippy, but slippy is fun.. if fun is all you want to have.

natural vagina wetness stimulates the penis more than fake stuff..

funny story: making love in the dark. geee baby your pussy is really wet this morning: turn lights on. blood.. :D

18. psychedelicpiper

psychedelicpiper Member

The longer the sex, the better. Anyone will tell you that. If you continued having sex that lasted 10 min, then you'd have a problem on your hands. First times tend to be the shortest, since there's a lot to get used to. Hour-long sex is normal. Not to mention, have you considered the fact that he's trying not to cum inside you, so you won't get pregnant?

I wish I had sex with a girl who was that wet. The only time I've had sex in my life was with a girl who had trouble getting wet. Ehhh ... trust me, THAT'S when you don't feel as much.

19. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I have a willing pussy. ...just sayin..

20. TAZER-69

I am just going to have to move north. :)

21. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I don't see how a woman could ever be to wet for a man to enjoy themselves! The wetter the better. My lady is a squirter and multi orgasmic so i can count on it being super wet everytime and I would not want it any other way.