Getting Stoned And Masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by WillieNelson55, Dec 2, 2015.

1. WillieNelson55

WillieNelson55 Members

Who likes to get stoned and masturbate? I know I do!

Starfish22, Hykes, Pinkpeach and 3 others like this.
  2. Solo_fun

Solo_fun Members

Hells yeah, It feels amazing, I love getting high and using my fleshlight... amazing

WillieNelson55 and Hykes like this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

on the one hand, yeah it feels great. on the other hand, i don't have steady access to weed so on the rare occasions i get to smoke, i try not to do something that will just sober me up like jacking it does.

4. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

ohh.h.h.h.h

5. whiterussian

whiterussian Visitor

I like to get high, I like to cum. Win, win.

6. The_Dreamfinder

The_Dreamfinder Members

I plan to tonight. Taking a nice hot shower, then getting in my thong, smoking a bowl and going to town.

WillieNelson55 likes this.
  7. ScaryWoody

ScaryWoody Members

I used to give myself 30 minutes between getting high and paying for the pizza.

8. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I have never gotten stoned. Is it much better masturbating when stoned than being drunk? I am intrigued.

Jmack and Sissybrandy like this.
  9. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

Haha it is MUCH better. One drug numbs your body and mind, the other one heightens your sensitivity and pleasure. When I do edibles, I can feel my balls start tingling before I even do anything -- just starts off when the weed kicks in. Then when the pumping starts, it's almost like I can feel my penis and balls glowing. Then the orgasm is MUCH stronger. I never used to make noise when cumming but last time I did a nice long edging session with edibles I was literally laughing I was cumming so hard.

JudeLawless, HarryD420 and Pinkpeach like this.
  10. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

So a trip with hubby to Colorado is in order!

11. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

Haha lucky guy! :) He's gonna have some happy balls in Colorado

12. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Nothing better.
    Anything sexual, there's no comparison for me.
    Masturbation, being masturbated (including when you're paying for it), any sort of sex with a partner, it's all better.
    Way better.

13. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wonder how many times I've done it. Started in 1971. I'm pretty good at it by now.

WillieNelson55 likes this.
  14. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

What he said...
    As the poster wrote in the quote above, marijuana and alcohol are really polar opposites with regard to the effect on your physical perceptions and the mind-body experience.

It's always interesting when someone who has never once experienced mj begins to question (to wonder and become curious about) "what it's like"..
    and then compares it to the only consciousness-altering drug they may have tried, that typically being alcohol.

And I offer that observation with no disrespect or ill intent to anyone, it's only something I've observed and which interests me about human beings.

I believe the real difference in being influenced by mj and masturbating or having sex with a partner is that you tend to just flow into it and become more here-and-now focused on the experience in a way you never experience otherwise.
    For men also is the increased bloodflow. I would think that the same is true for a woman. What I do know is that the only women I ever knew who used a little mj from time to time have told me that they strongly prefer to do so when having any sexual fun.

As the poster in that quote above noted, mj may be eaten, and if you know how it's the most intense effect by far, and lasts far longer than when smoking.
    And that means the possibility to have a sexual experience solo or with partners that you just are not going to ever experience otherwise.

Alcohol? Nah. We all know that a small bit of alcohol lowers inhibitions and can make a man or woman more interested, but I've never had really good sex with much alcohol in me at all.

...and some years ago I missed a damn fine sexual opportunity I'll never see again because I had been drinking. We had intense sex for about 25 minutes (I was much younger then) but I never felt a thing. If I tried that today I'd probably just not be able to get it up (which is not a problem I have otherwise).
    Won't make that mistake again. Orgasms are just too precious and should not be wasted.

In the same way, those who never experienced mj assume you're "impaired" by it physically.
    Many actually believe that on one could possibly use mj and walk a straight line or ride a bicycle....
    And I know two guys who often in their younger days would get good and thoroughly stoned and then spend the afternoon doing high-altitude hang-gliding.

An old friend of mine loves to hit the mountain trails on his dirtbike all afternoon.. He often takes a bit with him and waits until he's alone with privacy in the mid-afternoon.
    And then spends the afternoon riding fast and hard.

Going solo?
    Whether you're recalling some past experience the memory of which excites and arouses you or you're just idly fantasizing about something that hasn't yet happened but you wish for..

When you have a good buzz from some decent mj, stroking it can become fun again in the way it was when you first began.. ponder that.
    Folks, do as you will, but if you haven't experienced it.... you just do not know.

15. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I quite enjoy masturbating while being stoned, and miss it greatly.

16. marisan

marisan Members

I'm a woman. i'm so high right now and i had to reply to this thread. i am so crazy horny. my pussy is aching right now. i am squirming because my vulva feels so good. i'm not even touchingmyself yet
    so basically yeah. being high really makes sex and masturbation better. excuse me while i stick things in myself

17. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

Having just finished a session (after a week of abstinence, work keeping me busy), I paid attention to two other things that weed does (especially edibles) that make the experience more intense:

1. Time. slows. down. Those who have gotten high and tried to go to work or do something tedious can relate to the feeling that everything seems to take forever. Well this works for other things too- especially orgasm. I had always thought my orgasms were considerably longer with edibles, but I think a lot of that is just my perception of time slows down and it seems so much longer. Each pulse and wave of pleasure seems to take its time to flow through my penis and balls, and I'm just more aware of it. Which brings me to...
    2. You're way more aware of the sensations in your body. The "body high" of weed is a result of being more "connected" to your body, being able to observe the sensations you're feeling (and not just with sex - you feel everything more). So when I'm pumping away, I feel each sensation more strongly, but also I'm vividly aware of each sensation and tuned into it fully. 100% focused on whatever pleasure my penis or other parts are feeling at that time. And I notice things - like how for the first time I did edibles, I noticed how much of the pleasure and sensation of orgasm was in my balls, not just my penis. And forever on from then, I feel it even when I'm not high. All because I was able to tune in to my body even just that one time. It's amazing. So, combine that with time slowing down, and you're more aware of each pleasurable sensation you're feeling and for way longer. It's why my toes are so sore after a good session like that! :dizzy2:

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

man, i can't imagine a job where you can't get away for 10 minutes to rub one out for an entire week. i hope it pays well.

19. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

"I got stoned and I missed it..."

Apologies to Shel SIlverstein

Lester Izmoore likes this.
  20. markthehannah

markthehannah Members