Getting stoned again

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dweezil111, Jan 18, 2005.

1. dweezil111

dweezil111 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I stopped smoking pot about 10 years ago and I am about to experience smoking again. The reason I am writing is the last time I smoked I got some weed laced with coke. I didn't know it at the time but the guys I was smoking with knew all along and thought it was a big joke when i freaked out. The people I will be smoking with this time are my wife and our best friend. Can anyone tell me what I can do so I can enjoy it this time?:H

2. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Relax and put on some good music.

3. jimi420

jimi420 Member

yes agreed phluffhead. I'm not sure what you like dweezil, but what works for me is: the doors, beatles, oasis, jimi hendrix. Get some good food, good music, or you could go some. bowling, movie, walk, concert, etc. just have fun! good luck!

4. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

if ur not into the above music^ lloyd banks "hunger for more" is a really chilled out CD to listen to blazed. You should get a good movie to relax and watch also.

5. irish151

irish151 Member

music is good 2 listen 2, also, put on a good movie, like ure favorite move, get a whole bunch of snack foods and just chill out on ure couch.

6. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Just stimulate your senses. That's all it takes to have a good time. Also, daydreaming can be fun too.

7. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

ive always been the guy who says "fuck that shit, im packing up another one" but me and my girlfriend(x now, fuckin whore) went over to a family friend of hers once and we jsut chilled out in their living room and got baked, we smoked a bowl every hour to an hour and a half, it was very relaxing to just sit there watching movies or pride fighting or music videos munching out and melting into the sofa. It was so chill to jsut be able to light up a cig or pack a bowl without looking over my shoulder like i normally have to do outside. but yeah haha the point of the post is dont go overboard....i usually am still packing bowls up when i realize im high as fuck but then i pack one last one up anyway but smoking a medium amount to catch a nice relaxing high is so great :)

8. ness

ness Member

that really sucks that your weed was laced with coke. especially cause you didnt want it that way. just smoke w/ people you like to chill with when your sober, as in wife etc.....

9. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

oh yeah man, sex is great high too!

10. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Why would coke make you "freak out"? You sure it just wasn't some danky nugs that got you insanely stoned?

11. dweezil111

Don't know just repeating what the guys i was with told me

12. dweezil111

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I had a really good weekend. Got stoned again and was with the two people I love most in the world and had a great experience.