Getting Spanked In Adulthood

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by aries44, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

WE do roleplaying a lot and I have written many . However slapping on the face is not permitted at its not within our boundaries and never will be . I have wrote roleplays for others and some extreme ones of which we would never act out but nothing with face slapping and wouldn't even if asked to include it . For me its just a no no and I see it as violence .

Scharff likes this.
  2. Wimp

Wimp Newbie

I was barely an adult, I just turned 18. I was small and very young looking. I think I looked around 14 or 15 but some people guessed I was 12. My mother thought I was really immature. I don't think I was mentally but I was physically. My mom (a single mother) worked fulltime and went out a lot at night. She left me with babysitters through a much older age than normal... through my mid teens. Around age 16 I didn't have daily babysitters but if she left town for a few days she would hire a babysitter...even at age 18!

She had her friend/co-worker Neala babysit me for Memorial Day weekend. When she dropped me off at her place she gave her some instructions and told her that if I misbehave or disrespectful her she has permission to spank me. I barely paid attention to this. My mom always said that to babysitters and it mostly never happened (with a few exceptions in my childhood).

I did something very bold. The second night one of my high school friends offered to pick me up and go out. My mom was super strict and never let me go out so I thought this was my chance. Neala was in her bedroom on the phone that evening. I figured she would just stay in there and not even notice I was gone. Wrong!

I came back to her place just before Midnight. She was still up. She was really upset and asked where I'd been. I told her and she yelled at me. I wasn't used to someone other than my mom yelling at me like that, it was very intense.

She then ordered me to pull down my pants and get over her knee. She was going to give me a spanking. As angry as she was, I still didn't really believe it. I think I said something stupid like "no your not really". Just just got her more angry and before I knew it I was over her knee. Keep in mind even if I was 18 I was very small, probably around 95 lbs, so I did fit over her knee.

She was still furious the entire time she spanked me. It really hurt but I was trying my best to hold back the tears to save my pride. My butt was sore and she hit an already tender spot. It stung so bad that I lost it and cried like a baby. She told me wait til Intell your mother. For the next day or two that I was there she was very strict and unpleasant with me...watching my every move. Every word she said to me was a command.

That was the last time she babysat me but when she would come over to visit my mom I would be embarrassed to see her. One time my mom said "Aren't you going to say hi to Neala"? I looked at her and turned beet red.

SaFari2112 likes this.
  3. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Wife and I were into this for a bit . . . she lost interest, but I liked it a lot.

4. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

I recently spanked a guy for arguing with me. Not only that, he teased me about my hair and my high ponytail

5. Steveh

Steveh Members

Wife spanks me often, it's so great I love it, esp, when she ties me over a chair

Fatboy07 and Females_over_males like this.
  6. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

7. cronin charles

cronin charles Members

8. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

That's how my mom did it to me, over her knee except she was naked too