getting out of debt by living in a fruit machine

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by ronald Macdonald, Apr 20, 2007.

1. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

I knew a family who escaped poverty by living in a fruit machine on the pier at felixstowe. The man, a mr Archibald Grimp, and his wife Aretha and their two eleven year old twins, Julius and Greta Gimp, lived in a jackpot 2000 machine on the pier
    can anyone beat that

2. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Yes, but what happened when someone won the jackpot? Did they lose all their money. Sounds like that would suck.

3. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I knew someone who lived in a fruit machine. They were very orange when they were caught. Their staple diet was fresh oranges.

4. mellowthyme

mellowthyme Member

All joking aside I do know someone who seems to be able to make a living of playing the bandits, supported by is incapacity benefit. So he doesn't really live soley from them. Nevertheless seems to be able to work the gamblers enough to win consistently. He's so good that he was chased out of town be gang of cattle rustling cowboys in a 'ride 'em high £200 jackpot'. Apparently they are able to work the fruit machines the same way but there are more of them. I live a sheltered life.