Getting Others To Go Barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by canadiangurl941, Feb 26, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Yeah. I remember the whole thing vividly, as it was only a couple years ago it happened.

2. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

Many times i usually take my Shoes and socks off and my friends soon did the same now alot of Boys and girls do the same.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  3. nr3c

nr3c Member

I
    Wish someone would be there to encourage me to go barefoot at home. I have trouble around others.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

5. nr3c

nr3c Member

I need to hear the reasons I should do it.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, because you apparently want to.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think if someone doesn't want to go barefeet then you shouldn't try to get them to go barefeet. Like that just be the whacky backwards works I live in, but it's not cool to tried to be forced or even encouraged to do something you don't want to do.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I have a no shoes rule in my house but it doesn't have anything to do with being barefoot. It has to do with tracking dirt in my house.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  9. nr3c

nr3c Member

Why do some find it embarrassing to be seen barefoot?

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know, you tell me.

11. nr3c

nr3c Member

I don't know either but I do. I am barefoot right now

12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Cause people are used to always having feet covered up.

I read an article by a Muslim woman who pointed out that American men visiting Europe usually wont wear a speedo by the beach or pool cause we are used to being more covered up and going out without the hijab is a similar situation of feeling uncovered..

The psychology of the cause is not as important as the fact that foot shyness quickly goes away.

I had decided I was going to work on making my feet tougher, I knew a billion people in the world regularly go barefoot and had found links to the barefoot running debate from ads to 'barefoot shoes' and finally this forum.

After a just week of training, going for barefoot walks on the street my feet toughened up enough that every little pebble the size of a BB was no longer a tragedy and my heightened awareness of 'I am barefoot' also went away and any thoughts that anyone noticed I was barefoot and feeling embarrassed went away with it.

I am not reading the whole tread again maybe I said it already the best way I found to get over it was to leave my shoes in the car and start the day barefoot cause I noticed I 'felt barefoot' much more after taking shoes off then if I had never had them on that day.

Foot shyness goes away so fast, from intense to completely gone, sucks I went so long not knowing that.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

american men usually won't wear a speedo because they know how awful it looks.

i've heard from several women that even a good looking guy looks bad in a speedo.

14. nr3c

nr3c Member

I can relate to a couple things you are saying. Several years ago I was able to go barefoot openly to some degree. It was easier when I got up to get dressed and not put on shoes or socks. I couldn't bring myself to just take off my shoes and socks when I got home. If I changed my clothes, it was kind of like starting fresh.

I also noticed that on those days I was barefoot all day, I lost that sense of being barefoot. It was almost like I felt I had something on my feet. It was a great feeling. I want that again.

15. curious.openmind

curious.openmind Member

who say so ? small feet are ugly ... short and fat. :grinning:girls with longer feet have sexy feet ... just not wide. long with thin straight toes

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

High heels are the dumbest thing ever. I don't get why women would wear them---?

Iloveme, GLENGLEN and BarefootedBoy like this.
  17. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I agree. I don't know why they're considered sexy. They make a woman look ridiculous, trying to balance on them. Or even if they do balance. A woman walking smoothly on bare feet is just so much more natural.

BarefootedBoy and scratcho like this.
  18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I remember the first time finding Playboy Magazines as a kid and wow ! But why are the naked ladies wearing shoes ??

Decades later I still think that is the dumbest thing ever.

scratcho likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A nice girl wears her high heels to work, but a good girl wears her high heels to bed. :)

20. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

No, no heels. Not in my bed. Except for natural, calloused bare heels.