Getting Others To Go Barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by canadiangurl941, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I go to the library about 3 times a week, with 2 friends, I take my shoes and socks off, One takes his shoes off but wears socks, and the other Takes his shoes off and Usually wears shoes without socks. Anyone One day He was wearing his shoes with socks and I was like Why dont you go barefoot, he said "Cos I was asked to wear socks this morning" anyway i asked him if he wants to take them off he said Yeah, and did meanwhile the other guy stayed in his socks, Anyway a few hours passed and he wanted to remove his socks and he tried to slip them off using his toes but couldn't Anyway I saw him do this and he just said "I want to be barefoot" and i was like just do it noone cares, and he did. Anyway we put our socks back on to go to class and DUring class We had to keep our socks on because the teacher hates feet, (The other two are fine tho) after class we went back to the library and this time I took my socks off and this GIRL said "nice feet"so i said thanks, and i noticed she was barefoot (She was wearing flip flops and she slipped them off, We sat talking for a bit and now we are also friends.

I even walk to the bin or the printer barefoot too.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Maxxy likes this.
  2. quodlibet

quodlibet Member

To encourage someone to do such a thing would seem to be predicated on the questionable assumption that they're not already making a conscious, reasoned and informed decision about wearing footwear. It would be hard to argue that someone choosing to wear shoes isn't as good an example of the exercising of free will as someone choosing not to.

3. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

I was barefoot (I took both my shoes and socks off) and this girl (Laura) and her (John and his friend Simon) was sitting next to me in the study aera, and so far Laura took her shoes off and went barefoot , and simon took his shoes off and was in socks. Meanwhile John was barefoot (He took off his shoes and socks), anyway we were all trying to get Simon to get his socks off, and he said "I hate not having socks on". so Laura decided to take one of his socks off his feet, and said "haha" she hid the sock in her backpack. he then was wearing one sock and was like that for 20 minutes, and then laura took the went to take the other sock off and he said "Noooooo" so she tried but got kicked, anyway a few minutes later I tried to get it off him and succeded, and he was forced to be barefoot for 3 hours. I then gave him back the sock i had and so did laura, and we all put our shoes and socks on to go to class. (Laura was wearing her shoes sockless that day)

During class we had to keep our shoes on for health and safety.

Anyway we went back to the library and we all sat down but weirdly Laura John and I went barefoot again and John took his shoes off and John went to take Simons sock off and Simon said "I'll take it off myself." He went from hating being barefoot to loving it, LOL, He now goes barefoot alot.

edde, Joe45432 and steve773 like this.
  4. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

Have you ever seen him walk around the library barefoot

5. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

Yes although not as much as I do, Im barefoot 90% of the time and he is around 60%, (20% he is in socks and the other 20% he is in shoes)

He wont walk to the bin barefoot tho?

6. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Can I join you girls? I don’t live far I’m from seattle
    Can I join you girls I don’t live from Canada I’m from Seattle.

7. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Where can I find friends like you guys haha, that’s such a awesome story .

Antony14 and Joe45432 like this.
  8. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

After reading maxxys story i wanted to try something like it.

I was in the Studying barefoot earlier in the Library (Well ripping my old assignments from A few Years ago) and guy next to me ask if he could rip a few of the papers and I said Only if you go barefoot, and he did, and we got chatting, I left to get something to eat when I came back he was with a girl and She had taken her shoes off too. I just wish I could found out their names.

9. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

IDK but I so love it.

Was. She wearing socks and throw was this girl the boys friend or sister?

10. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I doubt they were siblings cos the boy was black and the girl was white.

11. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

You know, that's another thing I've noticed is that black people seem to get away with bare feet. Lucky them. Actually, they seem to get away with a lot more things that would be frowned upon if it was a white person.

Joe45432 likes this.
  12. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I go barefoot and I'm white, I like going barefoot with boys and girls (But mainly boys) regardless of weather they are black or white

13. barefootconservative

Not saying it's bad for white or black people to go barefoot, just that people seem to pay less attention to a barefoot black person, at least from what I've observed.

Joe45432 likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

15. barefootconservative

No, and I won't tell you not to either.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

seriously though, i've never noticed black people "getting away with" going barefoot any more than anyone else. i really don't notice what people wear on their feet anyway, but barefooting seems more like a white people thing to me.

17. barefootconservative

I guess you're right. My point was they seem to get hassled less. But you're right, more whities seem to do that. Although, there aren't a lot of black people around North Idaho. I've had only a handful of classmates who were black. Not to say they aren't here, but they're less populous here.

18. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I know a black girl who always gets hassled about being barefoot.

19. fatelvis

fatelvis Member

BC, I knew you were somewhere without many black people when you floated the notion that they get hassled less frequently than white people. Getting pulled over for "driving while black" isn't a joke. Happens all the time.

On the other hand, old black women are far more likely to give me the business about being barefoot in their stores than other demographics. I suspect it's more of a cultural no-no to them.

20. barefootconservative

Interesting. I've never understood why black people seem to get more shit from people. I mean, I'm half Mexican and I definitely look the part, yet I rarely get hassled.