Getting Old

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Alice in SC, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Thanks, I like the way you Think! ❤

2. Harbal

Harbal Members

Well I don't know you, so I couldn't possibly say what you are. I was just speculating. :)

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. Alice in SC

All's Good!

Harbal likes this.
  4. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Definitely not if you got it flaunt it you only live once have fun fun fun :):)

5. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Dunno. What is a slut? If that is the definition of what you enjoy in life, then it is just judgemental blather if used negatively.

In response to some of the folks posting replies, I am rapidly closing in on 77 and very sexual. As one other gent said, monogamy was the requirement for my marriage, but I don't judge how others live their lives.

My wife has had medical problems so we have not had intercourse for over 26 years. She recently did make a number of efforts to have intercourse to keep me sexually active while medically castrate for cancer treatment. Wonderful thought on her part, but freaked me out as I know what it costs her. We have learned some hot tricks in non intercourse intimacy along the way.

I would possibly have sex with another woman if I were 100% sure it would not lead to regret and resentment on her part. She would have an impossible time trying to convince me it would be okay, though. She comes first.

RIJACO and Alice in SC like this.
  6. Alice in SC

I would like to know what your hot tricks are for me and my husband! ❤

7. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Moderator note

Can you please avoid a sex chat within a none sex thread.

A PM may be a good idea

Thanks guys

Redwingsfan likes this.
  8. Magicalmoments

Magicalmoments Members

Hi Alice, Loved reading your confession and love your lifestyle, the long term FWB and your being shared by others. I'd love to hear more of your experiences from these encounters.
    As for your question, Does that make you a slut? Well... It depends on whether or not you want to be regarded as a slut. If the thought that you've been a very naughty girl by letting boys have their way with you makes you feel good inside, then yes, I'd be happy to call you a slut, but with a smile and not a sneer. If on the other hand the thought that you might be considered by others to be a slut causes you shame and embarrassment then let me reassure you. You are not a slut. You have found a way of bringing pleasure to others with your husband's agreement and support. You're not a slut.
    Now, you tell me, which are you... the naughty little girl or the angel?

Bilby, scratcho and 6Sailor9 like this.
  9. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

IMV, the term slut is a derogatory expression used by prudes and which says more about them than the person they have labelled.
    Nothing you have described seems remotely wrong. Indeed, I think, it seems positively marvellous.
    Live your life your way and if you enjoy it and if it harms nobody else, everything is good.

Bilby, OnceAgain and scratcho like this.
  10. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Life can get shorter as we get older (72). Go for it, As long as everyone is in agreement, Go for it. Enjoy life.

Alice in SC, ~Zen~ and 6Sailor9 like this.
  11. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

When people tell me I'm getting older, I typically tell them that it beats the alternative. That said, it's been popular among men to have a harem, which guarantees that at least a few among the number will still be providing sex when the wife group gets old enough to no longer enjoy sex as often, but it's a little atypical for a woman to be the one who needs it more often than the husband. As much as it may seem weird, it strikes me as being a viable solution so long as nobody gets hurt in this arrangement.

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. Bean Gardening

Bean Gardening Members

Love that!

13. Bean Gardening

Bean Gardening Members

When I was younger I hated the idea of being old. Now i'm here I do enjoy it :)

Although, you do get away with a lot more in your youth

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do your thing, Alice- don’t worry about what others think. You aren’t hurting anyone and you have approval from your husband and friends- what more can anyone want?! Freakin SWEET!!

IMG_2869.gif

RIJACO, Alice in SC and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Pre-op emotional support from my brother:
    "How can they do a hip replacement? You were never that hip to begin with."

Giving a whole new meaning to "Hip Forums".
    hippie.jpg

17. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Thanks for posting, haven't heard Janice in a while.

scratcho and Bean Gardening like this.
  18. Bean Gardening

Bean Gardening Members

I love Joplin!

scratcho likes this.
  19. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

I agree, that's what I need a Harem... Seriously, it would be nice if women view sex as a need, rather than "love." Of course, this is just my opinion. If you don't care to have sex anymore, why deprive the partner. I might be out there alone on this one.

RIJACO, Piobaire and Eric! like this.
  20. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

354243481_10223937833936846_7259655275073572238_n.jpg

Eric! and scratcho like this.