Getting my wife in to group sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by silap79, Apr 25, 2013.

1. silap79

silap79 Member

So the sex drought has ended and my wife has realised that passion is important to a relationship, I don't want this pace of change to stop, I am desperate to see my wife been not so prim and proper and just been wild, by taking another cock or two, how do you think I can make this happen and get her interested?

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Sounds like she just got back into your cock! Maybe you should concentrate on that for a while before you start throwing more cocks at her.

3. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Indeed.

4. silap79

silap79 Member

So we are still having it has anyone got any hints to get her into group sex?

5. wiggleworm

wiggleworm Member

like willy blue said, don't force her. talk to her and get a idea how she feel about it. if shes into it I hope it turn out the way you were hoping.

6. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Talk to her about it. You two could visit a lifestyle club to see if group sex is something she could enjoy. Only look, without pressure to participate.

You can also try telling her she can have sex with any man she finds attractive, with, or without your presence. And reassure her you won't have sex with any other woman, that it's only about her, not about you. And let her know she has no obligation to even tell you who's she been with, because if she's shy, telling you about her adventures could put her off.

If you can afford it, send her on vacation alone to Scandinavia. Men there are gorgeous, good lovers and very polite.

7. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

I'll volunteer ;)

8. AustAl

AustAl Guest

Take her to a lifestyle resort like Desire in Mexico. We visit there a lot and always meet new friends to play with. There is something for everyone and in that environment she can maybe watch what is going on and then decide if it is something she may lke to get into.

9. absentwithin

absentwithin Member

Why not ease her into being a freak in the sheets by doing some role play.. Seriously if she just thawed and has taken an interest in having sexual relations on a somewhat regular basis you need to embrace that.. If you force her into a situation where she isnt comfortable she's going to harbor resentment and it will tear your marriage apart..

10. nympho man

nympho man Member

That's how it started with my wife and i. We would talk about having another guy with us until one day she sent me a text about if i would really be willing to share her. Apparently she had a guy take interest in her, but she was afraid i would be mad. I thought the idea was a turn on, but sharing her for real is more of a turn on. We didn't rush, we just let it happen. And are glad we did.

11. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I am a bit confused by the term "Group Sex". Do you mean having sex with a group of people at one time, both men and women, or do you merely mean fucking with more than one person, but at different times.

My image of "Group Sex" is a dozen or so totally naked people, both men and women, maybe married or single, in the same room, with everybody fucking with whomever is available at the time.

I have never been in quite that situation, but I have been with small groups of two or three guys, each of whom fucked my wife in turn, but none of whom were any "problem" to us. To my way of thinking, any of these "groups" should center around the wife's enjoyment, and the guys involved should understand that she is not just Pussy-to-be-used, but Pussy to provide pleasure for.

12. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I have been in various kinds of "groups", like those when everybody is naked, but the guys fuck just their own wives while the other watch. Or there are groups in which the men fuck each others' wives, and a few in which there are more men than women and the men take turns fucking whatever women are there.

I have never been in a group where there were more women than men. That just doesn't seem to work out! After all, a dick can only "perform" at intervals, but a **** can keep on going, man after man. The most cocks my wife took at one of those groups was five, I believe, or was it six?

13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

If we assume that each guy fucked her for ten minutes, that's roughly an *hour* of getting her pussy pounded. Doesn't that get unpleasant for her after a while? A have to imagine that she's sore the next day!

(WRT to the ten minute each estimate, I know that I never last that long, but, according to a bunch of guys on this website, in other threads, that's below average. Several claimed to be able to a half hour plus, non-stop, before running out of steam! Dunno if I actually believe them or not, but still...)