getting my licence tomorrow (hopefully)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Peace Attack, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

im taking my road test tomorrow at 3...im ascared. Thankfully the road test in my town is a joke and all you have to do to pass is back up straight 50 ft. and do a 3 point turn so i have a chance in hell.

any last minute tips?

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Don't run over any pedestrians.

3. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

with my luck ill run over a mother and her child.

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Relax, don't freak out, and take your time.

And no road rage.

5. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, don't drive on the sidewalk...

the girl that went before me drove up on the sidewalk...state trooper immediately had the car stopped, screamed at the driving instructor, got out and walked back to where the test began...

but yea, just relax, and enjoy the experience

6. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

enjoy! haha good luck, im sure you will do fine.

7. al-Hallaj Kabir Ali

al-Hallaj Kabir Ali Member

So! I get mine back next week, Inshallah, after a year of probation for drunken driving and road rage to boot. Be sure and stay away from the mindfuck drugs when you get your license and drive---even short distances (I was in my own driveway when I went beserk)! You'll do great!

8. masterofpuppest

masterofpuppest blank

I failed my driving test the first time. Apparently I didn't stop at the stop signs long enough. I think I passed it the second time though. It could have been the third time, now that I think about it...

9. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

That's exciting for you. Good luck!!!!

I'm still yet to ever get behind the wheel of a car (sort of hope I never do...) so ya...no useful tips from me. But I hope all works out for you!

10. alex714

alex714 To the Left

I guess its too late to say...but I passed mine a few months ago by acting all girly and flaky with the instructor.....it worked. He was a nice guy though.....not one of those hard up ones.

11. Butters

Butters Senior Member

The only things I messed up on my driving test were the easiest things to do, even before you start driving...

I put my right blinker on when she said left, and my left when she said right...

and I pushed the brake pedal when she said gas, and gas when she said brake.... hahahaha

But other than those things, I got a 100% on everything else...haha

12. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I techincally failed my test, I ruined the parallel parking bit on all 3 tries by backing into the curb, I failed to use my turn signals when making a right turn, I didnt stop completley at a stop sign, and my testing guy gave me 100% pass :) I think because he saw that my ex was expecting her baby VERY soon at the time so maybe he felt bad for me. Who knows, but thank you to that guy! :)

13. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

How did it go!? Not fair to not update us!!!
    After getting 100 percent on my written I failed my driving section the first time ebcause the freeway scared me. The second time I passed even though the 'tester guy' said I needed to calm down on my lead foot. I went 40 in a school zone! I cried, but not purposefully, but whatever he gave me my license!

14. fitzy21

wow...my test was easy compared to some of you guys tests...jeez parallel parking and the highway...not to say i can't park or drive on the highway, but it wasn't tested for me or anyone else i know who took the test at the same place i did.

all i had to do was take 3 right turns, 2 left turns, a right turn, 3 point turn, left turn, back up 25 feet or so, go forward and right turn, stop at starting place...only had 1 red light and 2 stop signs.

15. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

stupid question.... whats a 3 point turn?

16. fitzy21

its a 180 degree turn...its used in small places, where you can't make a large U-turn...so say your heading down the 2 way street and you need to turn around...you cut the wheel to the left all the way, go as far as possible without hitting another parked car or running up on the sidewalk, stop...cut wheel all the way to the right and back up as far as possible, stop...then cut the wheel to the left and drive forward

and you should be going the opposite direction of what you were originally going

17. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I passed!!!!!

18. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Congratulations Peace Attack! Do you have your own vehicle? :)