Getting high in dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by TreePhiend, May 9, 2004.

1. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I love realistic dreams in which I do drugs and get high. I smoke weed regularly in my dreams, its like I'm getting stoned for free and its not unhealthy. I have also done LSD once in a dream, it was awsome! Almost as good as actually doing acid. Anyone else like to share some dreamed drug experiances?

2. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

Ha, yeah when I have a dream where I'm, say, smoking a joint, and I can usually fly about afterwards and it's the most awesome thing ever, but then when I wake up its sort of a faded memory, but when you're there you really know how it feels and its cool

3. young_hippy_4:20

young_hippy_4:20 Member

fuckerz!
    i have never done that!
    i have gotten high in a dream but never got to fly!
    lucky fuckerz!
    young_hippy

4. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

those peopl goes are both 21 years old, mabey that's the reason why they can use in their dreams.
    i don't remember if i have done drugs in my dreams

5. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

Twice. Once I dreamed I got drunk and once I dreamed I got high, which is awfully starange because I've never been drunk or high. These sorts of dreams come arond often, is that bad?

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i dreamed i got high with kate hudson in the park at a picnic table, and someones grandma was with us. kate's eyes were like in those drawing of puppies, where their eyes are really big and droopy and overly-cute.

i dream about smoking a lot, it's great.

one time i was really baked with my friends and i kept passing out, and having dream conversations with them. i would dream i was in the same room, and i had just sat up and we were all talking... then all of a sudden i would wake up with my head on a pillow, and nobody would be talking. that was weird. it happened about five times that night.

7. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

humm. i often dream about shrooms, once i was tripping in a mad jungle where amanita mushrooms were like 2 meters high, and so was i . haha... its pretty crazy dreaming being high. once i took a 5g in a dream, i then went to bed... and suddenly my body started shaking and going whack, i started lifting above my bed, and i realised "hey man, im dreaming", and well... it was almost like an astral projection that time.

8. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

i love getting high in dreams. i remember once, i'm not sure what they were..i think i wrote it down somewhere, but i remember them now as pretzels. and there were a bunch in a bowl, and i kept eating them and they were making me high. it was really sweet. i don't even remember what the high was like, but i'm sure it wasn't like any drug i've experienced.

9. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

In my first dream, the one I remember the clearest, I got hurt or something, and they were giving me some painkillers. I got completely high, and I was all happy and... well... high. I got home from the doctors stoned out of my mind, and I was quite pleased to be high, like I knew it. My mom seemed pissed that I was pleased. She whispered to my dad, "Do you think she knows?" and he said sort of angry and vexed. "Yep, she knows allright." They wondered if I actually knew I was high. So they took me back to the doctors. I went to the cafeteria and there was a friend of mine. He said "are you stoned?" and I said "kind of" and that's when I woke up.

The second dream, I was at a grocery store with my mom and sister. For whatever reason, I got the wine-coolers out of the cooler they were in at the store, and drank them... a lot of them. I was drunk out of my head and running into things. My sister had to literally drag me out of the store. I don't remember all that happened in between, but I do remember going to school the next day in a hangover. I fell asleep on my desk. I was awake part of the time, when my sister was explaining to my friend what happened, but I was too embarassed to look up. I had a punding headache.

Wierd thing, I've never been drnk, high, or in a hangover. Why am I dreaming about it?

10. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I've been in rehab through school since October so I can't smoke weed, but one night about a month after i started rehab I had the most realistic dream where I was smoking bowl after bowl and I didn't care at all that I was in rehab. But when I woke up it was one of those dreams that seem like they actually happened and I was tweekin out for about 5 mins about getting caught again.

11. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I've had alot of lucid dreams in which I ingest LSD or mescaline that just makes it fucking weird as hell.

12. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

man i love when i'm getting high in my dreams!!! i usually always wake up during em - at least all the one's i remember,, it's happened a buncha times,, deffinitely a deeeeep relaxation, i love it =P i never flew or anything,, just a deeeeeep relaxation, and usually slow and like normal ol' life =P me loafing around, just even chillin in the chair, then getting up to walk around, and think 'mannn i'm high~~~', walk around a little, start to really love on the relaxation of being high,,, then, i'll just sorta smile and realize i'm dreaming,, wake up and the sun's out, me smilllllin and relaxxxeddd as fuckkkk from a good night sleep stonesession =P

13. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

I dreamet like 3 acid trips, which two of them turned into this weird speedy crazy dream where i think i took PCP(i dont know why. Also i come to a conclusion there is no point in telling the others beucase i might ruin there trip :p)... And another one where the trip came on and i steggered into the bathroom where i had weird vision... But I never did acid before so i find it kind've funny that I'm "making up" these effects. But i studied it heavely... :p