Getting Hard

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by eirek, May 12, 2004.

1. eirek

eirek Guest

stuff, hehehe..yeah

2. Pablo

Pablo Member

nah, thats completely normal for a virgin. or any young guy for that matter. Happens to me all the time even when my girls around and im getting it several times a day. One time when i was a virgin, with the same girl im with now though, after prom we were walking in the park and there was some mud, and offered to carry her over it, right when i was picking her up i got a major woody, and it was kinda pushed against her bum when i was carrying her, she didnt seem to notice but i thought she had cause i was so self concious about it and she was gigling. I asked her later when we got more into stuff if she had noticed and she said she did. hehe, we laugh about that a lot.

3. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

don't worry about getting erections. one day it might stop happening and then you'll want one.

4. Pablo

Pablo Member

yeh enjoy it. Once you start doing it they wont have to go to waste.

5. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

hahaha you are worried about getting erections?? Im sure there are plenty of guys out there who would like to worry more about that then worrying more about not performing when the curtains are drawn open.

6. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yeah, its totally normal. Girls get aroused too, believe it or not, you just can't see it...

If you think she's noticed and you feel self-conscious about it, say something... Talking about it will be good for opening the lines of communication. You can explain that you really have no control over it and for her to not think you're just a pervert... Or, you can say the opposite... Say that you're a pervert and she smells really good... LOL

Never-the-less, I'm sure it embarrasses her just as much and she doesn't know what to say, either. Though, I'm sure she is somewhat flattered... (If she noticed it) :)

7. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah that's the naked truth...

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

na dude this is completley normal.

i used to be in your shoes, when i was in like 8th grade.

i used to always get them in math class, for no apparent reason!

i used to pretend to twitch my legs and sorda started to get off, lol.

9. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

That's perfectly normal.

A Virgin at the end of puberty is likely to have erections a random. Especially in the morning after wet dreams.

Just remember, your little friend has a mind of its own, any rubbing on it makes it stand at attention whether if the contact comes from a girlfriend or a relative, it doesn't have a consciousness so dont be worried if it stands at inappropriate moments.

The only way to stop it is to have sex, cold water, distractions (impossible especially for a virgin), or masturbation. It's perfect relief and will stop it.

In case you have any objections toward it, masturbation is very healthy and is said to prevent prostate cancer.

10. eirek

eirek Guest

Towards the end of puberty? I hit it oh, probably about 4 years ago and yeah, I'm way past that stage. That is why i was asking cause it seemed somewhat strange. Thanks for the reply's!

11. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

I used to get that. i would just be sitting down watching some rubbish and suddenly i would be a compass facing right at the north pole. What I did was pull it up between my belt and my body, so my shirt or what ever would cover it and it wouldnt be sticking out.

hope it helps :)

12. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

My friend gets boners all the time. He said everytime he looks at me he gets one. It's funny....