Getting bald

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I also admire some of those people with dreads but are bald on top. To be honest, some just look ridicilous with it but others can pull it off for sure. They're generally those kinds of confident people that do not need validation of others where it comes to trivial aesthetics. Devin Townsend comes to mind of course (he's bald now though):

[​IMG]

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Man I wish I could be like that. But I'm probably gonna just work my ass off to get surgery before I go bald.

3. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

I like my hair and all, But im not going out of my way and waste money to replace it. Its the last thing I worry about and nothing you can do to prevent it anyway. Ill live with or shave it before I throw good money away.

Funny side, When I enter a race in an 'open' class, Which is teens up to whatever age, And I end up in the top three and the kids look at a old, Bald guy who just handed them their ass and they admit it in the pits.
    If I go 30+ vet class, Its us bald or beer belly guys who throw down faster lap times. But endurance wise, They would catch most.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I knew a girl in high school without any hair on her head or eyebrows. Her sisters and other family members all had this to variable degrees - some had hair on their heads but no eyebrows, some had eyebrows and very thin hair. She always said she had Alopecia and I assumed it was a specific disorder that caused no hair to grow on some parts of the body from birth. I never realized it merely meant baldness. Thanks for edumucating me.

This girl later grew up to be a stripper. She wore really crazy wigs and drew her eyebrows on.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

meh. yah mine is getting grey and getting thin. and i totally could give a rat. i've lived 65 years to earn it, so why the hell shouldn't i just enjoy being an old fart?

6. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

yeah g but I'm not 65. I'm over 40 years younger than you

7. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

Im 27 and have been receeding since i was about 19. However i have Hyperthyroidism, so my testosterone levles were all over the place meaning i am bald on top but have a pretty good beard instead. cant speak for anyone else though