Getting bald

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzXUmbU58ME"]Rush - I Think I'm Going Bald. - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnXXH5MCPKE"] ​

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Actually, the term is Alopecia. Alopecia causes baldness. What causes Alopecia?

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

what causes baldness?/

the answer is simple

women are the cause

4. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

i know.. i know a couple guys who are pretty hot.. but then when they take off their hat.. im like.. whoa....

-_- lol.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah

thats why i keep the hat on :sombrero:

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm not going bald, but I'm already getting some gray hair at 29 years-old. lol

7. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

think you inherit it from your mother. if your mother's mother's (grandma on your mom's side) brothers go bald, you have a good chance of doing so as well.

went to high school with a kid who was half bald at 16

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just find a doctor that will transplant the hairs from your nuts and in your nose to the top of your head

9. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

That would take a really special hair stylist to deal with it. :)

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

In my early 20s my hair line started receding, and I though for sure I was going bald. Then it stopped, and hasn't gotten any worse in the last few years. I suppose there's still time, and that's why I decided to finally grow my hair out long while I still have it.

My dad had a full head of grey hair by the time he was 25. I started getting a few here and there in high school. I have quite a few now but its kind of hard to notice. My hair is multicolored. There are light brown, dark brown, auburn, red, blonde, grey, and white hairs. You can see it individually but together it just looks kind of ashy, but different shades in different lights. It's more noticeable in my beard because there is a lot more red.

11. toon198122

toon198122 Member

I can't tell u what causes it but I can tell u that it is carried by the wemon in the family so thank your mommie for the baldness

12. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Mines receding a tiny bit in the corners but not much

13. toon198122

toon198122 Member

I started at 18 with a widows peek I'm 37 now and bick my head because landing strips are only sexy on wemon

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I'm not going bald

I'm just outgrowing my hair.

15. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

Ive been loosing it since 3rd grade lol. There is still a little on top, But for the most part bald spot and receding 'hairs'.
    The last hair cut, The lady done fucked up good that day. I told her leave the top alone or minimal trim, Haha 15 mis later I have a almost no hare and a line in it.
    I couldn't stand it and went back the next morning. The short was ok, 100+ degree weather who cares. But it will take another year to grow some of it back lol. Its also time to start growing my beard :2thumbsup:.
    Hats are ok, I have many, But don't wear them too much unless working and wear it to soak sweat.

16. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I'm relatively bald and I'm younger than most of you. And I have, indeed, noticed that there are a lot more men going bald really young (but what can I say I'm not that old. There are however some studies that say that it is true. Its probably all the people who were gonna go bald anyways + lower quality food/atmosphere/etc) I still have some hope and I still look alright but it makes life 97.6% more lame.

I'm also pretty sure that many religions were invented and forced to be taken very seriously for the sake of insecure bald dudes

17. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

18. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

lol it's been eating away at my masculinity like an acid. Fuck this. Its like they said earlier on in the thread. Nobody really likes bald people.

I should probably go off myself, but I still have hair for now so I'll give it a year or two

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You mean nobody likes bald people who are at odds with themselves. Happy bald people are perfectly enjoyable company.

20. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

This

When people are super sensitive about their baldness it becomes annoying fast. When people are confidant and act as if its the nonissue that it is, no one cares.

The baldies that are never seen without a hat creep me out. Especially when they freak the fuck out if it falls off. YOU'RE BALD.....get the fuck over it

If I go bald I'll probably rock a skullet.