Getting Animals High

Discussion in 'Animal Advocates Support' started by peace_n'_love, Feb 15, 2009.

1. [BDM]Starscream

[BDM]Starscream Member

My friends dog used to follow us into a trailer we smoked in... he would follow the pipe around the circle WAITING for the smoke to get blown out and he would lap it up out of the air like he was drinking water.... You are trying to tell me he didn't know what he was doing? Come on. I'm all for animal rights, and treating them right, but the mother fucker WANTED to get high.

2. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

:rofl:

They shouldn't be exposed to that in the first place.

3. worldupsidedown

worldupsidedown Member

yeah i dont think it very nice if they dont enjoy it dont do it to em ya dig

4. [BDM]Starscream

[BDM]Starscream Member

I agree ^ But he did enjoy it, we didn't hold his head and blow it in his ear or anything, he would jump up in your face and get it as it was coming out of your mouth lol.

5. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

Dude. He's a dog.

6. raz5

raz5 زینب

no i don't dig it at all. one time this girl went to get my turtle to blow smoke on it and i freeked out and my brother took my dog once while i was at work and i come home and i go in his room and smell weed and freek out, i don't want my dog around it. i jut don't dig it.

7. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Alright don't give me shit i love my cat but I have given my cat a very small dose of lsd before. like 1/15 of a hit. He was very happy just constantly purring with his eyes closed for the most part. I was a little scared at first because he would gag like he was trying to throw up a hairball like 5 min after he dosed. After that it was all dandy.

8. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

You're lucky your cat didn't roll over and die.

Not cool.

9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

The lsd i got was some of the cleanest stuff very pure no precursers at all so i knew it was safe. Lsd is not something that can be easily overdosed on.

10. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

For people, maybe.

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

And animals. It won't get an animal sick or anything they just have smaller brains so theyr'e affected by it more. I probably won't do it again, because it is pretty mean to do since an animal has no idea whats going on and the worst thing that happens is confusion. But I know my cat is happy that i did it. He was so happy like he was experiencing a new life. My cat is very very smart too and I took lsd earlier that day and he could sense it so he knew exactly what was going on. Lsd only affects living things in a more negative way if it's not clean, and isn't made right. I had taken this stuff loads of times before and i knew this stuff was as pure as it gets.

12. Trinary

Trinary Member

The second i open my stash box, one of my cats comes running and sits right next to me (i never blow it in her face.) my other cat (if she's in the room) just gets up and leaves.

so yes they can choose and each of my cats has their own choice. one is a pot head the other is not. If that's not an animal choosing... i dunno what is.

13. daisymelan

daisymelan Professional fence sitter

I believe it has a lot more to do with the size of their liver, not their brains.

14. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

True, because the liver gets rid of toxins. It also mainly has to do with the size of the creature.

15. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

I think that's bullshit. :eek: Your poor pets. :(

16. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

What you think i'm lying? Ok your opinion is that its wrong to drug pets, i understand that. But my opinion is that if humans get to experience the divine, then animals should too because they wouldn't be able to if it wasn't for us. For all i now he want's to do it again but theres really no way of knowing.
    I don't consider what i did abuse, lsd is a priviledge. He did like it, because my cat only purrs when he's happy and that was the longest he ever purred for.
    My cat is a gift from god. Every day he would come up to me and purr because i always pet him and he loves me more than anything. After his experience with it he loves me just as much if not more. He trusts me in every situation. I have another cat who is paranoid and crazy so i would never try to dose him. So the only reason I did it is because i know the kitty on such a personal level. Hes my best friend.

17. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

Cats also purr when a thermometer gets shoved up their bum.

18. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Mabey your cat is gay but i'm pretty sure when my cat went to the vet he never did that lol.

19. LauraMay

LauraMay Rainbow Humper

My cat was gay. :D

But it wasn't my gay cat that had that happen to him.

Sorry, it's your cat. I shouldn't tell you want to do with it.

This comment and my previous comment made me laugh so much, I can't even remember writing it. :p

20. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Hah yeah its ok i know it sounds fucked up saying oh i gave my cat lsd. But yeah after reading the other stuff to back myself up it kinda gives more perspective hopefully. Peace.