Getting a job in this country. (unemployment thread)

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by J0hn, May 26, 2007.

1. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Nobody said it was everyone elses fault unless my ears decieved me. Anyway, I have been thinking about starting up my own business at one point. But problem is as problem does. Only a one bedroom flat. If I had two bedrooms or three bedrooms I would set up a new business called, CityLodge. Lodging style accomadation. Cheaper than hotels or the Hilton and very central to London at the same time. I was going to do this as part of the gear up to the Olympics. Dream shattered like a vase being knocked over by the wind.And there you have it. Just like that--:) --

2. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Nothing to do with some people being piss heads then - I understand what you mean but it does not make violence legitimate.
    I've been knarked off with them and wanted to kick the shit out of them - but I resist. The majority of people I have seen ''kick off'' have been drunk or ''under the influence''. The rest have been arrogant idiots who do not listen and want everything ten minutes ago.

3. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I agree. You do often get a few sub human piss head drunken idiots who get rowdy simply for the thrill of it. It is only a few however. Many people I hear shouting are those who have been pushed too far by the machine and are making their voices heard. Not being agressive but merely assertive. Fight for your right. Stand up and be noticed, is my motto. A day at the jobcentre on both fronts must be awful. I mean when I go there, the saddness, the atmosphere sucks all the little happiness I have left inside me. It is like being kissed by a dementor.One often leaves the jobcentre feeling like a hollow shell.

4. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Yeah i have to agree with you - i was more talking about the violence.
    Not the ''raised voices''.
    Those places are soul destroying.