Get Woke... Go Broke

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jan 15, 2019.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

This week in woke politics:

The Women's March hates white people :smile:
    Apparently the Women's March organizers of Eurika, CA decided to cancel the city's Women's March because of the overwhelming number of white participants. The white guilt was soooo high they decided to cancel their own event! :tearsofjoy: UPDATE: Eureka Women's March organizers stand by decision

If you cancel your march because there are too many white people, how do you say that you are NOT against white people? Hell they might also be anti-Semitic too seeing that the founders had some ugly connections to Louis Farrakhan in a 2018 scandal.

E84D1322-ED54-456C-8305-CC3BBD6019CC.jpeg

^^^
    I am so going to wear this t-shirt at my local women’s march this Saturday! It'll be so much fun! I'm going to show solidarity with my fellow marchers!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

But that was over some weeks ago...

With the speed of the net and Trumps tweets,, must stay with current / @ what happened 10minutes ago.. Or else its blah......... worthless..

3. 6-eyed shaman

It's still relevant
    The women's march is happening this weekend

On Saturday, more people are going to go out in vagina costumes and make memes of themselves.

I'm gonna devote this thread to the failures of woke politics in the news

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Go Women :)

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Go team sex!

6. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

How does one get on the sex team? The auditions must be interesting, nah’mean?

wilsjane likes this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Would Advise You To Choose Another Colour.......White Looks Terrible With Blood All Over It...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Eric! and eggsprog like this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

get out there and make memes of yourself..

I missed the gun rally.. I hope the right wingers pull that again when its warmer out.. there were a few there at the county building when i was doing business. but to early for any shenanigans..

I didnt follow any your links.. I assumed they given up cause they wasnt blacky enough..

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Seriously.

this is most likely about the face of third(/fourth>?) wave feminism and whether or not it is inclusive when it concerns women of color. In past movements e.g. 1st wave feminism (suffrage), and 2nd wave feminism (dress codes... employment issues) Second-wave feminism - Wikipedia women of color were not accommodated in the same ways the white women were. They were aware and capable, but I think what happened was it was thought that white women's advancement was jeopardized by minorities who would hinder their progress. So. That's probably what happened here! The women of the march decided "wait, we won't march without them too". [​IMG]

10. 6-eyed shaman

When I bought it, I was told I could get any color I want as long as it's white. :D

But you are right. I run the risk of encountering a fellow Hip member who I've rubbed the wrong way. Wielding a bike lock.

Hydrogen peroxide gets rid of blood stains like no other.

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

No 2nd amendment rallies for me, I waiting for 21st amendment rallies celebrating our God given right to get fucked up. Everybody showing up carrying a bottle of their favorite liquor, getting drunk and rowdy in public...sounds more my speed.

Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution

Section 1. The eighteenth article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States [prohibiting the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within the US] is hereby repealed.

Section 2. The transportation or importation into any State, Territory, or possession of the United States for delivery or use therein of intoxicating liquors, in violation of the laws thereof, is hereby prohibited.

Section 3. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by conventions in the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.

12. soulcompromise

this is what we have to look forward to at protests? seriously? a bike lock!? good grief! I hope I never go to a protest.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Just remember though, if you have like three neo nazis there, then they are all neo nazis

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Pretty Certain It Was A Joke......When He Mentioned Running Into A Hip Forums Member There

Gave It Away..... :D

Cheers Glen.

15. 6-eyed shaman

Actually.... You probably never heard of Eric Clanton have you? He nearly killed a few people wielding a steel bike lock in Berkley.

16. soulcompromise

oh... well. When I'm studying now I'll remember the joke. I'm taking an Intro to Gender Studies course; Sociology of Gender. It only recently discussed the waves of feminism and one of the few failings has so far been that women of color were not often represented equally; or even that it is difficult to equally represent all women because their experiences are dramatically different depending on a host of factors; such as race-ethnicity, socio-economic status, and so on. There are many victories for every shortcoming but it's an uphill battle as we live in a patriarchal society that embraces dearly (dare I say dearly...) its hegemonic masculinity (see fifty shades of grey...) and emphasized femininity (don't worry if you don't know these terms. they are new to me as well). It means we're in love with our established view of socially constructed life and won't budge an inch until Hollywood ceases to portray men and women as heroes and damsels in distress. I don't think that sentence makes sense unless you read into it, but it's my best try.

17. soulcompromise

didn't watch, but sounds awful. I wouldn't want to do that to someone ever for any reason, but also... I certainly don't want anyone dinging up my noggen with a bike lock over a simple disagreement.

18. 6-eyed shaman

Wow! If I had ovaries I'd totally rock one of these at a womens march :D

mindy.JPG mindy2.JPG

19. soulcompromise

Apparently, it's a possibility. We tend to think of biological sex as either one or the other with no inbetweens. And thus by default we are treating many as mistakes of nature. Really, their testes or ovaries are only different. They deviate from the norm. Anyway... It's cool if you do in fact have ovaries! :) Or both male and female characteristics!

There are cases of olympic athletes... they used to have to be tested to insure that a man wasn't competing against women... that sort of thing. One woman tested XY chromosome under the microscope! According to their rules they had to disqualify her because of her male characteristic. But she was in every way a woman. She just had different organs essentially. Anyway, long story short they later re-instated her. This has happened with several athletes actually.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Leave it to 6 to bring the incel. I can't imagine this attitude gets many ladies.

Honest question what experience soured you so much on feminism? You have such a problem with it and every man I have known who does is this way because he feels entitled to women that pay him no mind. They were not models and shy and they felt hurt by women. So the solution is to hate women. They are nice guys so she is a bitch. It's not me it's a society who ruins her.

I see this in your posts as well. I don't want to put you down but I've also seen you express some "nerdy" interests in posts too. So I see this guy who is not getting 10 numbers in a club.

I think what people like you are too young to see is that the respect and equality you see in feminism has always existed. Even if a women only cooks she is to be respected. Have you ever seen marriage films from the 40's or 50's. The videos shown to newlyweds. If you women haters did I think you would be shocked at what men were told to do. It's not really different from now. Men were not told to control in the way modern women hatting men seem to think they should.

It's a common thing with many topics not just women. The grass was so green in the past why was I not there? Nope.

I would figure you would want all white gatherings anyway. You know good old alt-right preserving of the culture. We don't want Islam at the rally or an illegal.

Slunted and 6-eyed shaman like this.