Get this...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 13, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I was just thinking, aren't there many different (and very obvious) levels of hgh?
    Like... you can really tell how high you are and for me it works in my mind kinda like a scale. But most people I know don't realize.
    Who else realizes it?
    And do you think there is a pinnacle of high? where you just stop getting high after a certain amount of smoking?

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

There is definitely a pinnacle, but it's an indivdual thing. I think that some people can get higher than other people, no matter how much weed is involved. I hope that made sense. Any way, I personally think I have reach the pinnacle of highness. It was like I had broken through to another level of reality or something, but I doubt it will ever happen again.

3. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Yeah, I get what you're saying. My friends and I sometimes rate our thoedness (you gotta love making up words) on a scale of 1-10.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Depending on the type of weed and when the grower harvested it, there are also different kinds of highs. If the grower harvested it when the trichomes are mostly cloudy then you will get a "up", energetic type of high. If the grower harvested it when the trichomes were mostly amber then you will get a "downer", sleepy kind of high.

I suggest smoking a pound a day so you will for sure get high. This might get costly though, so you might wanna just smoke until you feel high.

I usually know when im incrediably baked. I know by the way my body feels. When i'm really high it feels like this are moving inside of me. Like bolts of electricity. On the other hand i know when im not that high because i don't feel any affects untill about 10 minutes after we smoke.

5. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Lol, yeah, back when me and this kid from school got high before class and sometimes after class (damn, we smoked a 2-gram blunt every day for a few weeks...) we'd be sitting at our desks or whatever and we'd hold our hand over the table and used it as a scale, hand touching the table meaning that we were sober and hand as far up as we can put it meant trippin hardcore.

6. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

I wish I could tell a story about when me and my friend we're SOOOO FUCKING BAKED, but I can't remember it! LOL...anyway, that night, I did reach my pinnacle of highness....I couldn't hit the bong anymore...like, I could not work up the energy to inhale anymore...I could breathe, but not enough to suck in smoke. That was a night I will never forget...well wait, I have...well, you know what I mean.

7. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Damn..um how much did you smoke?

8. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

I think there are different levels of high....one time this cat I know rolled four blunts of some high midgrade stuff...me and him smoked the four back to back to back to back...I was so stoned I dropped the fifth blunt out the window....needless to say he didn't roll another. Lmao

9. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I used to reach the pinnacle of being high all the time, that was the just the thing to do every day. Get all blazed, drink a 40oz then just basically cause trouble with someone or somewhere... Just trying to have fun you know?

But now that I appreciate weed more I do not abuse it's highness like this anymore...

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

for me..i hate when i get paranoid stoned.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can handle all other buzzes but that one

11. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

LoL, I used to have a problem with that...

12. sonik

sonik Member

Yeah that one sux. Damn the man!

13. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

I usually know when im incrediably baked. I know by the way my body feels. When i'm really high it feels like this are moving inside of me. Like bolts of electricity. On the other hand i know when im not that high because i don't feel any affects untill about 10 minutes after we smoke.[/QUOTE]
    Same here.

14. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Back in the day when we used to smoke much more, it was also much less in the quality dept. so in reallity it is too hard to tell