Georgia Runoffs Could Make or Break America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walkoflife, Jan 5, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

You cannot reason with pissed off chickens!

2. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jon Ossoff has been declared the winner! :blush::grinning::laughing::smile::smiley::smileycat::sweatsmile::yum:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    hotwater likes this.
  3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I just saw that CNN projection.

Moscow Mitch will soon be the Senate Minority Leader

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Those BLM are making trouble in DC again!
    Oh, wait...

5. erofant

erofant Members

They need to smoked out like the cockroaches they are. Expose their Nazi, fascist asses!!!

6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I smack my fucking head whenever I hear of this kind of thing blatantly going on in this day.
    On the other hand I'm very happy Democrats won Presidential and both US Senate votes (barely, and much to the vehement denial of what's his name) in a Southern state. Not that I think one party is so much better than the other one in general, but the Republican Party has grown to support him way too much.

7. erofant

erofant Members

Where does this bullshit of Dems are commies come from??? Dems ARE NOT commies or want communism. We work in our careers - we ARE NOT sponging off anyone. I've worked my whole life and nobody gave me ANYTHING - not even my parents!! The REPUBLICAN PARTY paints all Dems as commies because it enrages a lot of people to hate Dems. It's very easy to piss off a bunch of people who already feel screwed over in life. It's the VERY SAME METHOD that Hitler used to sway many Germans his way when THEY were out of work, downtrodden, feeling left out and passed-over by society. These downtrodden, passed-over, out of work or undeemployed / underpaid people comprise much of Trump's base, and typically vote Republican, because the REPUBLICAN PARTY always paints Dems as do-nothing, lazy, welfare-sucking commies ....... and the hoards of pissed-off people SUCK IT DOWN because they want someone to blame for their sorry state in life. IN reality - it's the very REPUBLICAN PARTY that's keeping them squashed by taking away worker's rights, trying to keep working people from thinking and acting together as a group - voting for OUR economic benefits and better-paying jobs for our families. THE REPUBLICAN PARTY A-L-W-A-Y-S votes against increases in the minimum wage, against unions (who negotiate for better pay & benefits for all their working members), eliminate safety rules to protect workers from on-the-job- injuries, etc.

THAT IS NOT COMMUNISM!!! It's called HAVING BALLS ENOUGH TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!! It's having the spine to stand together and say, "We've had enough!! the few RICH people ARE NOT going to control us and everything else in our country. T-H-A-T is what all the disenfranchised, overworked, underpaid, screwed-over workers SHOULD be standing together for - regardless of political party. The people that OWN EVERYTHING don't care which party any of us belong to ......... they just want silent, obedient workers who never make a wave - and CAN'T make a wave because of REPUBLICAN WRITTEN LAWS that take away workers' rights and voices!!!!!!

Communism is when all workers either agree .......... or have it forced on them like Russia & China ................ to ALL work for the state or federal government and have all pay put into a common "pot". The money is generally stolen by the dictator who's running a military-protected dictatorship /authoritarian regime. The people doing all the work DO NOT get to reap the benefits. They're told that their money is to build up the country .......... but it really goes to enrich and secure the dictator & his cronies who crush any free thought, dissent, or rebellion - almost always with military actions. THAT - is COMMUNISM.
    ISM.
    Dems have always wanted a fairer shake for the avg. working stiff, - (not having the economic system tilted to always favor the rich all the time like the REPUBLICANS do) - and to protect our environment. Dems fight for ALL people - not just the white country club set. (I'm white BTW). THE REPUBLICAN PARTY wants the votes of avg. white working people ........... but then shyts on them when it comes to worker's rights, safe workplaces, worker's comp (if they DO get hurt on the job), slashing unemployment benefits, etc. This is all ON RECORD - they can't hide their votes.

8. erofant

erofant Members

So you think Perdue and his racist, fascist Neo-Nazi cronies and friends are just fine do you????????

9. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

With Pence calling in the Guard, and half of Trump's cabinet calling for a 25th Amendment, it sounds like he's now alone in his twisted plot to overturn the election.

10. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Will the US law enforcement and the judiciary do their duty and prosecute Hephatrump for 'Incitement' and when he's found guilty, bang him up somewhere very secure and throw away the key ???

walkoflife likes this.
  11. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Except for the thousands of his brainwashed idiot supporters who stormed the Capitol Building!

Tags: