Georgia on my mind

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by sprout, May 25, 2004.

1. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I'll be moving to Jeffersonville soon!!! I live all the way up in Missouri right now though.... sooo, I wanna make friends before I go there so I won't feel so weird talking to strangers.... Anyone interested in talkin to me and gettin to know each other? nwmocouple@yahoo.com

2. emilymiller

emilymiller Member

i live on st. simons island.. bout an hour away from georgia. we definitely need some gathering or something. i'm losing my mind down here.

3. OceanLily

OceanLily Member

I used to live in Savannah, GA for 3 years but now my husband n I live in SC... we will be in Savannah this March .....

4. sprout

sprout DeadHead

I really love GA alot but just not the town I'm in. I really feel that in all the places and cities I've been to in this country ATL is where I want to make my home. I pretty much grew up there so its almost home already and the mountains are not far so everything works.

5. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

I'm from douglasville. Anyone near me??? If you guys plan anything please let me know! I'd come for sure

Alicia

6. makno

makno Senior Member

is d-ville north of atlanta?

7. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

its west of atlanta..where are you

8. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Cartersville baby what what but Im usually in Atlanta with my friends that go to tech

9. sprout

sprout DeadHead

Yeah D-ville is west of ATL and north of Carrolton.

I only roll through D-ville if I'm coming off I-20 as Carrolton is the devil. D-ville is pretty cool though.

10. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

not as incredible as "c'ville" whore

11. sprout

sprout DeadHead

Can't say I been there whore.

ATL is the only real cool town in this state in my opinion. I've had some real cool shit go down but also some real bad shit. You gotta watch those ATL cops.

12. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Yeah definitly me and some friends have been followed by multiple numbers of cops while driving around there..we got lucky but it sucks

13. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

Cumming owns you all (yes... that's the name of a town). It's north of Atlanta and is solely made of of spoiled rich brats and soccer moms.

14. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

lol,,,, aint all the suburbs of atl. that way silver clover??? but hey iffin the folks in suburbia that think that is the place to be ,,, more power to um,,, aint for this ol ghetto smurf tho .... i prefer the lil hick north country wayyyyy outta town life much more...

15. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

Yeah... Atlanta has some pretty hardcore crappy suburbs. It's funny here because all the spoiled rich kids WISH they were redneck, with their lifted trucks and camo outfits. North Georgia is cool... I drive up to Ellijay and Amicolola Falls whenever I can for some fresh air.

16. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

should stop in some time when yer up this way clover, would luv to meetcha;)

17. 06thenewsummeroflove

06thenewsummeroflove Member

OK so i stay in buttfuck alabama (tuskegee) but it's not too far from the state line and my sister lives in ATL and i try to visit as much as i can. Any good gatherings any time soon?

18. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

villa rica over here..just moved down from baltimore...sup everyone throw me a line sometime -J

19. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

villa rica over here..just moved down from baltimore...sup everyone throw me a line sometime -J

20. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

not that i know of off hand ,, the land trust has drum circles the first n third saturday of each month though year round... have heard talk of an ala. gathering at some point but far as i know is just talk....

well shit damn just realized this thread is forever old n someone dug it out of the compost heap....[​IMG]