Geodesic Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by azygous420, Oct 9, 2008.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think it would be somewhere there between DMT and 4-OH-DMT (psilocin)

psilocin last longer and is much more potent (per molecule) than DMT. Ive not taken enough psilocin/ybin at once to come close to the amount of DMT in a few hits from a pipe. But it seems that DMT gets in there.. much more intensely.. then drops off quickly.

seems like the OH group added to the DMT gets it .. more tangled up in the 5ht receptor. the serotonin receptor is expecting an OH group.. but gets it int he wrong place, shifting thigns around, getting all stuck up. So the drug stays for longer.
    But similarly, the drug might have a harder time getting into the receptor in the firstplace.

unlike DMT which sort of.. pops in.. then slips out

so having a CH2 where the OH should make it less 'slippery' than DMT.. but less 'Sticky' than psilocin

just a vague theory, once again, biochemistry doesnt always follow our intuitions.

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

wow this is all brilliant stuff guys keep it up. this type of thing is the reason im majoring in chemistry.

3. azygous420

azygous420 Member

So since these chemicals aren't illegal, do you think we could just pay a company to make it for us or something? Also I think its important to make predictions when doing experiments. True chemicals may be drastically different from what we can guess from the chemical structure, but most of the tryptamines in existence are psychedelic so it is safe to make at least the simplest of predictions like, it is active, or where it is active. Of course the experiences reached by each user is different too. Anyway brilliant proposal for a chemical stoner bill.

4. It's awesome that you are 19 and well on 'the way'. I hope you are doing something big with your life, or at least aim to, these are divine steps..

Same goes for you Bill.

Good luck, keep posting :)

5. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

I get it now. You need to get the LSA first. Gettin enough LSA to make LSD is the only thing that would hold you back whether you did it geodistically or chemically.

6. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Actually I'm 18 but thanks, I am going to college next yeah if I can get the funds and I hope I can get a grant to research brain chemistry. Especially concerning the tryptamine chemicals. Also to pursue synthesising these new chemicals that have come to light. From the looks of it they both would have little to no toxicological properties. But I will continue to research that as time goes on. I don't think I will come by them any time soon unless companies can make them out of ignorance and well they aren't illegal drugs, these are unknown chemical compounds. This is necessary chemical research that should be pursued to understand the human mind and hopefully I will be funded to do so if things work out.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

Gotta get good marks first ;)

and also find a way of disguising this research as something credible (I dont think anyone will credit a young student to research random psychedelic drugs)

8. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Well the way to go about that is to never introduce the notion of psychedelics in the first place. When searching for funding I am looking for people to fund me to synthesize all the chemical variations of the T-Base tryptamine chemical. This is non existent and if proven active on just one variation. It would be more then likely it has a few other notable variations too. Like in Tihkal and Pihkal.

I just want to make tools to understand the human body and mind, if they are psychedelic that is not my fault that is the human body's fault and we will learn from this.

Its not like we are junkies looking to invent a new heroin to get more messed up. We are scientists analyzing the chemicals for there properties and from that making predictions and following up with experiments to see if our theories are correct. I mean wasn't A. Shulgin sponsored by the federal government to do his research?

9. Rnegade

Rnegade Member

I have 4 years experience of organic chemistry under my belt!
    but i don't understand any of this :confused:

I want my money back :)

10. azygous420

azygous420 Member

These are all the chemicals I have drawn out from the triacontahedron base tryptamine. These are all potentially active on the 5-HT receptor and have little to no toxicity. I hope I get the chance to synthesize a few of these...

http://laurenstephens.net/uploads/ec5e2ae6c8.pdf

I think its 148 new, theorized psychoactive tryptamines. I also stumbled upon a good precursor for the OxyNitro Triacontahedron. It happens to be in the bufotoxin those psychoactive-toads make. The chemical is called Bufothenine.

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=5315536&loc=ec_rcs

Another in the same neuro-toxic venom is dehydrobufotenine.

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summary/summary.cgi?cid=5316436&loc=ec_rcs

11. ODB

ODB Member

12. Pwn Biscut

Pwn Biscut Member

Beautiful work, my friend.

13. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I decided to go on the MAPS website, The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS). Went the http://www.maps.org/students_research.html and sent a few emails out to the names on this page. Got one reply so far...

14. ODB

ODB Member

I dont know if this makes a difference but it doesnt fit perfectly on a soccer ball. One part has five sides.

15. azygous420

azygous420 Member

yes the chemicals are flat but its the concept of tetrahedral bonds that is key and this geodesic structure like a soccer ball is tetrahedral

16. ODB

ODB Member

Ahhh I didnt know, I thought a soccer ball only had hexagons. Guess you all know I dont play soccer lol.

17. mercuryfred

mercuryfred Member

hey whats going on with this? I just read through this whole thread and i wanna know if this guy is still going. Interesting stuff thats for sure

18. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I am hoping to go to college to study organic chemistry at this point, and have no way to verify if this gold Electro Magnetic LSA to LSD converter will work.

Right now I am in the process of mapping the 5-HT2a receptor to fully understand how it will interact with my proposed

4-DBT and 3-DBT Chemicals... THREAD

19. vinnieboy

vinnieboy Member

HI THERE. I AM LOOKING FOR A CHEMIST TO ASSIST IN DEVELOPING HERBAL/LEGAL HIGHS. GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON. CAN CONSIDER PROPOSITIONS. IRELAND OR UK. irishherbals@hotmail.com

20. Seask

Seask Member

LUL kep it ohdskool