General question: Xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Gormur, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Gormur

Gormur Member

How much would xanax go on the street, typically? Does it vary by area much? This is for educational purposes only. Thanks.

2. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

Typically XANAX.. Would sell for what it costs at the Pharmacy.. Depending on who wants them bad enough... A 2mg pill for about a dollar. Maybe less.. Call your pharmacy and see how much 60, 2mg pills go for..idk.. See if you profit or lose..

3. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Around here 2mg Xanabars sell for 4-5 dollars a piece.

4. Leroy_k

Leroy_k Member

$1 for one bar? I need to move where you live! Ive never met anyone who sells pills for actual cost of the script, that just doesn't make since. Around here standard for 1 bar is 4-5 dollars.

5. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

$2 a bar, if ya go any higher, you must have alot of money to spend.

6. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

I was really saying profit comes from what it cost and what is the return.... I guess you got people willing to pay 4 dollars? for a one dollar pill.

7. Leroy_k

Leroy_k Member

heck yes, all day long without complaining.

8. Gormur

Gormur Member

shit $4? hm. maybe as long as I don't get addicted to them.... ;)

9. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

here in miami, the regular price is 'two 2mg bars for $5' or 2 for 5. thats $2.50 a piece. I get them for a dollar a piece when I buy like 100 for $100.

its hard to find brand name xanax though.. I never seen one in my life. only generics that work just as good I'm assuming because they fuck you up good. I got the GG249's right now, you also find the yellow ladders, and new green bars are going around now. I tried the green bars, and they didnt work for me as good as the white ones.

10. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Everysense i started messing around with pills back in my freshman year of college one xanax bar (USA manufactured) were always $5 a bar. but now days people are charging like $5 and $6 for the foreign bars (that are obviously coming from the internet) you know like the TRA2's and the ALP's and the Denver Pharma brands (all from argentina)... like i havent seen real bars (ones that are manufactured in the united states) for along time...