Gemini's

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Doobieismyname, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Inca

Inca Member

Two of my sons are Gemini - split personalities and never shut up talking.

2. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Thats me :) we are a literal physical expression of Dualism. Its rather facinating

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

similar birthdays.

4. crystal456

crystal456 Member

A tough nut to crack

5. xfirepimp

xfirepimp Guest

I'm a Gemini male, i love the sign so much. Its a true expression of the way i think and act, i love to conjure up ideas, long talks about life or any other topic that you will let me talk about, and engage in mental tasks, playing poker, critical thinking tasks or playing magic the gathering, with other like minding people. Though the wish wash pattern is tough in love.

6. katkin

katkin Member

My mum is a gemini, and I have a gemini friend, both girls. Can't settle down at all, always on the move, very fickle. Actually, they both have strong AD(H)D characteristics! haha! Very fun/exciting to be around though. They can multi-task, juggling all their interests without dropping them, well, almost never dropping, once they have, they all come down.

7. Boobiesnoop

Boobiesnoop Guest

My BF is a Gemini I'm an AQUARIUS such a Pair. Chemistry is through the roof, but man oh man do I bend for that DOUBLE GEMINI MOOD. He also has a twin sister o_O

8. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Yay for gem n eyes ;) flighty but intense. Unpredictable but hey at least i keep you on the edge of your seat :p

9. JLamore

JLamore Members

Gemini here ~ Easily bored but never boring

10. Schizoaffective

Schizoaffective Members

I'm a gemini. June 5, 1990. Astrology is a subject I thoroughly enjoy. I think we are one of the top signs? I also am fond of Aquariuses and Pisces even though we clash with pisces supposedly, I think they are very well-rounded, etc... Jesus was supposedly a fish! I think there's no way we know whether he was a pisces or not, but I think they picked Pisces for Jesus because they are the most "complete" sign. I have a lot of Taurus friends but they are very similar. Gemini's, were so unpredictable and two faced I think that makes us different among one another more than most signs and we are cool. Plus we talk a lot. But there are a lot of downfalls of being gemini. Fickleness, madness, mood disorders. As you can see my screen name is schizo-affective because that's my diagnosis. I like being a gemini. My moon is scorpio and I have a shitload of capricorn in me!! The capricorn kind of makes up for the fickleness? But not really. I'm 15 degrees gemini sun which means I'm a gemini to the core. TO THE END. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

11. Skywalker841

Skywalker841 Members

I'm kinda difficult, some people say I'm Gemini, some people say I'm Taurus. I'm pretty sure may 21st is Gemini?
    How is everyone doing anyway? (Sorry, I'm new here lol)

12. Shawn is high

Shawn is high Members

What other geminis enjoy Marijuana?