geminis, how do you feel about scorpios?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by mm100, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Tincuradan

Tincuradan Member

I never had much of a problem with Scorpio's, it's fun when they get their serious side on, and encounter my Sun's in the 8th house. :D

However, they do seem to both elude and avoid me now... Only know 2, and both are rarely seen now...

2. Cheeseburger

Cheeseburger Member

I'm a Gemini who has been married to a Scorpio for 20 years. Yes, it's been hell a lot of the time, but the sex we've had has been hella awesome, as well. I'm the flake and she's the more centered and trustworthy one IMO.

3. Kather1ne

Kather1ne Member

I am a scorpio woman. I dated a gemini dude a few months ago. Well, I met this gemini at a roll party, and on ecstasy, I thought I was in love with him. I'm away at college, and we live a couple hours away from each other, and I drove to see him every weekend (he only came here once, and stayed like all week when I had classes... really annoying). I started to find him to be very superficial, although he thinks of himself as a really deep/critical thinker. I find it amusing now, just looking at his facebook statuses every now and again, he always tries to be really witty, or sound really smart, but I always find something wrong with what he has to say. Also, this particular gemini loved drama/gossip more than most. He told his sister (who apparently also loves drama/gossip) exaggerated stories about me. He really only cares about himself, and the reason we broke up was because I did not NEED him too much. He wanted me to NEED him after like one month. Crazy? Yes. It was good at first, on ecstasy (but isn't everything?)... then we got sober.

4. Kather1ne

Kather1ne Member

Yeah, the gemini thinks it's awesome.

My gemini turned me down several times. His sex drive was lacking.