Gemini’s and bisexuality

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Topher1972, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I once read that Geminis are supposedly more likely to be bisexual than others as we are very sexual in nature and open minded. I'm not sure if I believe this but it's very interesting. The Gemini symbol is that of twins and can have many meanings. one of which is duality. I copied and pasted this.

(Geminis are said to have a dual nature, as symbolized by twins. This duality also represents exchange and interaction. The sign of Gemini is closely associated with the exchange of ideas, communication, and trade. The sign of Gemini is thought to be very adaptable and flexible, sometimes to the point of “being” two different personalities.)

Here's what someone had to say about this. I found it to be quite true for myself as well as other Geminis I know.

(I have seen these bisexual tendencies in almost every Gemini...

I don't say they r all bisexuals....but Geminis have got something which makes them appreciate every human being in a sexual way...which builds up these sexual tendencies towards the same sex as well at times though which is not negative...It just enhances their SEX appeal...Gemini is the most sexual sign among all....

And mind every sign has different perceptions of SEX...)

I would love to hear what ya'll think about this.

Si69 likes this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm a Capricorn. We're stubborn and don't believe in astrology bullshit. :sunglasses:

Topher1972 likes this.
  3. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Lol, cool. I’m curious how many do.

bigredinmass likes this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm gemini and bisexual. I can't speak for other geminis but can believe that a higher proportion of geminis are.

Most of my many partners over the years seem to think I have a high libido..........personally I just think I'm normal.

Simon :)

5. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I as well. Thanks for all of your input Si69.

6. Green Eye 7

Green Eye 7 Members

I am an identical twin and a Gemini. My twin is straight and I am bisexual.I don't follow the astrology signs though.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

I am a Gemini. I don't consider myself bisexual, however I have had a few sexy encounters with women and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute. They were just experiences I wanted to have, so I did. I just think I'm a very sexual person by nature.

Sambone likes this.
  8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

"Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females."
    (wikipedia.org)

To satisfy my curiosity would not the statement "a few sexy encounters with women and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute." qualify as bisexual behavior based on the definition above? I accept that everyone has the right to identify themselves as they feel.

Since I was not born to the third house of Gemini I have no tendencies towards people of the same gender. I should thank my lucky stars for that.

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

Dated a bi sexual Gemini before, was fun being with her

10. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I’m Gemini didn’t find out I was bisexual till my late 30s so wish I new it earlier. Very much love sex with both men and woman.

11. Jason68

Jason68 Members

I’m Gemini and bisexual I enjoy both I’m a guy and lean a little more to guys sexually romantically it mostly women but would be open to a relationship with either