geez, i was GONNA go

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jun 4, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

to the philly folk fest and then i read their rules and regulations..... no alcohol, drugs (doh), pets, drums, smoking by the stage etc., etc., etc.

doesnt seem like you cant do much so im not gonna go. so there!

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Are you allowed to breathe?? :confused:

3. interval_illusion

prolly not. i was worried about that. that's part of the reason im not gonna go. i dont know what i AM allowed to do there.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

It doesn't say anything about orgies with Playmates....:rolleyes:

5. interval_illusion

hell yeah. maybe ill go after all.:p

6. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

just because you are not sposed to do something, doesnt mean you cant

7. interval_illusion

yea, you're right, mike. it's a three day thing.... maybe since it's only an hr. away from me, ill go for a day or something.

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Sometimes being sneaky can be more fun...kind of like what the 21 year old drinking age does for teenagers.

9. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah...they have all these things at Bonnaroo that say you can't sell this and you can't bring that and if you do this you have to leave...but that's just stuff they have to say in tiny print that they can easily just overlook. It's all for legal reasons, so they aren't liable if you do something.

Unless they pass the Clean Up act, the sequel to the Rave Act.... :rolleyes: Then everyone from the kid smoking the pot all the way up to the guy that owns the record label that owns the subsidary label that the artist is on gets sued....pretty much. I might have exaggerated a little...but it involves a lot of people that don't deserve it.... :mad:

10. interval_illusion

i never heard about the sequel to the rave act. but i know ALLLL about the rave act since i used to go to raves and i know many people effected by that stupid-ass bill.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I loved your picks from schwag stock you guys looked like you were having fun! You are both so pretty.

12. HappyHaHaGirl

13. interval_illusion

thanks lynsey and happy...

hey, lynsey girl....make it to my forum, damn it!

and happy- yeah, i did all kinds of stuff about the rave act but not many people were interested cause they werent "ravers" BUT as i TRIED to stress- it's not just about raves.

that's just the tip of the ice berg.

14. HappyHaHaGirl

It's totally not just about raves! People don't realize how much they will be affected by it....they'll say, "Oh that sucks." But when you ask them to do something as simple as hand out flyers, they act like they can't comprehend the idea of actually getting up and doing anything. I know there are a bunch of little high school hippies that want nothing more than to dress up and carry a sign...no matter what it says... where are you guys??? hehe :D

15. theartofcreation

theartofcreation Member

I thought the same thing my first year going, but I found out that it wasnt that they do not want these things, mostly they are concerned about people getting hurt, I bring drums I play them well and repectfully, alcohol is a joke, I usually have enough to keep me liquored up till mon night. As long as you are smart about everything you will ahve no troubles. Don go flauntign averything around, and keep the stuff in your car till you know theres a gate open without people checking, I usualy jsut put all my unmentionables ina bag they dont open it.

Its worth going despite and reguulatory inconvienence, the people are some of the best around,( I lost my wallet there and found it at the end of fest money intact at the lost and found) and the music is phenomenal.