gay sexual fantasies

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Patrick, May 16, 2006.

1. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

Absolutely. I just state it as I would like it done to me and if you're going to experience it you may as well go all the way....

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

what can i say....a natural......what took u so long to get to fantaising about it?

3. 420Rabbit

It's been a fantasy for quite some time. I just haven't stumbled upon the right person with the right cock and the right situation. I don't hang around bars and most of the gay and bi dating sites can get a little strange and some of the guys can get really forceful and belligerent if you don't want to run right over and suck their cock. I think I would need time to work up to it and there would probably have to be a couple "dates" before attempting the actual event. I wouldn't know the first thing about how to reach over and touch another man's cock or how to approach slipping he cock between my lips. These are all scary thoughts, but they're very arousing fantasies.

4. Si69

Im not into any gay-scene, just have quite a lit of one-off meets, sometimes meet a few again, but most guys are in hiding of some sort or another and its a changing scene. Not aggressive, at least i dont find. And the younger guys are much more at ease with their sexuality than we were, lucky for me there r young guys who love to hook up with our age-group.
    And made those one-off contacts thru gay sites. Always pictures first and some chat. You get better at picking, and mostly ive had great meets....and if the actual is not what was portrayed ive turned them away.

5. Si69

Life's too short to waste it

6. 420Rabbit

Yes that is true and at my age I don't have a great deal of time left.

7. Si69

Oh maybe 25 more years of sex if we can keep it up....the sight of a nice hard cock has that effect on me :)

8. 420Rabbit

Well both my parents and all 4 of my grandparents lived into the 90s so I think I've got the right genetics.

9. Si69

Atta boy :)

Do u use whatsapp?

10. To be put in a sling and used by a load of guys with big cocks

Si69 likes this.
  11. Curiousguy96

Curiousguy96 Members

I'm in a straight relationship and I'm engaged. However I have numerous gay fantasies, I've given a BJ before but regret not going further. I'd love to be a bottom and experiment with all sorts with a guy. Rimming while giving a BJ, being fisted, sharing his cum from my ass or cleaning up my Cum from his (hopefully will try that with my gf).
    Only thing I don't want to do is just kiss normally. Idk why that just turns me off, but all sexual acts make me so hard I wish I could try them.

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I know it's been about five years since anyone posted here. I've been horny for guys for the past week or so and I'd like to share that horniness rather than keep it to myself. So here I am.
    I've been having pleasant thoughts about lying on my back while my lover holds my ankles up in the air while he fucks me. After a nap after work today, I woke up to the thought of my ankles tied up from the ceiling and spread, with whoever around free to do whatever they feel like doing to me. Hopefully a lot of people.

Si69, Alwayshorny2020 and Ybcican like this.
  13. bobjob

bobjob Members

I fantasize about men lining up to fuck me, the more the merrier! It's the one fantasy that goes through my head multiple times every single day!! I've done it many times in my younger years, but find it difficult to arrange these days sadly...

Si69 likes this.
  14. Si69

Yeah it's very hot when you offer yourself up for both your holes to be used by a group of horny guys. I hosted a nine-guy gang bang in a house I was selling last year...just empty carpeted house with three mattresses and a 'fuck-horse' I created. I lost track of how many guys fucked me, or how many times they entered me, let along how many cocks I sucked on.

Everybody seemed to be having fun all around me at the same time....as indeed I did .. haha

Simon :)

soulpoker likes this.
  15. bobjob

bobjob Members

Nice, I would give anything to have 9 men fuck my ass and throat!!! The most I ever got together at one time was 5, and wow it was just unbelievable!

16. Si69

It's so difficult to get a decent group together...some guys are so picky as to who they'll meet....I'm glad to say that while I hosted the 9 group it was someone else, in fact from Squirt and not Grindr, who organised it

Groups can be great fun if everyone takes part. .....

Simon :)

17. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I think it's amazing gangbangs can even be arranged! I don't think I'll ever have sex with more than one person at a time, though I really wish I could do that in my lifetime. Doubting even the one person lately.

18. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

This fantasy is based partially on a gay frat initation video I watched once:

I want to be put on my back while one guy fucks me, as I suck another's cock and a third guy is sucking mine. All naked, no condoms. I suck off the guy sucking me after he finishes me off and I finish off the one I am already sucking. And after the first guy cums nside me, the other two also fill me, but I'm on my stomach for the last one.

Jcinalco, Si69 and soulpoker like this.
  19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Whoa, blast from the past. Boyfriend is husband now and bff is dead since 2008

Last edited: May 8, 2023
  20. Sean Tom

Sean Tom Members

I frequently like to imagine myself at home with my family when an unexpected group of guys (varying in size, etc) bursts into my home and forces their D,z down my throat in front of my family before forcefully stretching my hole inside out and flooded with thick creamy warm loads.

I fantasize about being the sex slave to a Nigerian family from grandpa > dad > uncles > sons and so forth…

There’s multiple fantasies of mine but here’s the last I’ll mention: I want to fuck my brothers fiancée and get her pregnant so that I can pound her throughout the entire pregnancy until her water breaks on my rock hard cck. I’ll send her into labor with my seed oozing out of her steaming kitty cat. My brother will raise my newborn thinking it’s his own

Barefoot Scout, John1971 and Jcinalco like this.