gay sexual fantasies

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Patrick, May 16, 2006.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok, keep us informed if or when yr fantasy cums tru 420Rabbit-H

Simon :)

2. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I will be more than happy to. You have it quite nice over there. I would love to be able to run around "commando" under my kilt. You guys still do that??

3. Si69

och yes ...:)

4. 420Rabbit

I spend as much time as I can running around nude and I guess that would be the closest thing to it that I could attain without getting arrested:grin::smilingimp::tonguewink:

5. Si69

Nice if u have the climate to do so.... I'd love to. I try n go to India in the winters......lots of young guys there who like uncles.....

But sure gets the breeze thru and keeps them fresh .. hehe.....fabric is pleated to deal w erections :)

6. 420Rabbit

Sounds like fun and I would love to experience it sometime. Maybe I'll put that on my bucket list...

7. Si69

Yeah for sure.... Cum n visit or vice versa

8. 420Rabbit

You never know.....

9. Si69

We'll have to get our own private channel......and as a heterosexual how come u r reading gay sexual fantasies......

10. 420Rabbit

We could do that sometime. I am a very open minded and progressive person and I like to read what everyone thinks. Also it was a gay fantasy so I figured that it would be better posted here. Who knows, maybe I'm really bi and just haven't found the right cock yet??

11. Si69

I've always thought that everyone is bi to some degree or other....just that society, religion has conditioned us.

R u nice? How old?..... naked david flitting around mid-west america.......

I'm old...got called an old-timer yesterday in a polite rebuff by an 18 y o

wattdoyaknow likes this.
  12. 420Rabbit

Yes, I have a tendency to think that all people are generally bi-sexual and just don't want to admit it because of the reasons you stated.
    I guess you could say that I am nice? I'm in my early 60s so I could feasibly be the grandfather of that 18 yo.

13. Si69

Hmm, and so could I....at 67 I think my biggest age gap is 48 years....a 19 y o Vietnamese boy in N.zealand.

My fantasies tend to be about young horny well-endowed guys, singly or more ....of course that's not always achievable in Scotland (more so in India!) and so as in life there r compromises of your principles, and sometimes a fit oldie......

And im a great lover of cunnillingus, oral totally in fact with either sex

14. 420Rabbit

I don't know if I'd want to even attempt it with a well endowed guy. I think the possibility of him gagging me or me gagging myself would ruin the whole experience. If I was going to attempt sucking someone's cock I would want it to be as pleasurable as possible for both of us.

15. Si69

Of course, im into nothing but pleasure. The more I can turn my partner on - the more I am turned on

16. Si69

Its a wonderful kick to grow someones cock in your mouth and bring him to fruition and the ultimate reward of tasting his hot sperm spurting in your mouth......

Getg hard?

17. 420Rabbit

I imagine it is, but I think I'd rather play with it before hand to get it erect so I could experience the sensation of holding another man's erect cock in my hand. Kind of "inspect" his sac and balls and his stiff shaft and swollen head. Feel how the skin slides on his shaft as opposed to how it feels on mine when I'm masturbating. Then maybe ease the head into my mouth and see how that feels before taking the plunge and sliding his erect cock into my mouth.

18. Si69

mmm..... that'll do it no worries :))

I didnt nean it's obligatory to deep throat, tongue play w 4skins is lovely

19. 420Rabbit

I guess after the initial experience it would also be nice to experience putting a flaccid cock in my mouth and feeling it grow to it's full potential. First I would have to get through the experience of feeling a rigid cock pulsating and throbbing in my mouth as that warm cum splashed against the back of my throat and rolled across my tongue before swallowing and then milking that cock until every drop was emptied out.

20. Si69

hmm.....sure u havent done this b4 .......?