gay sexual fantasies

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Patrick, May 16, 2006.

1. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I would just love a dominate women to spank me and and push me around. I will be a happy camper from there on.

2. Swiggletree

Swiggletree Members

When I do have gay thoughts I have to bust out one of my dildos and handle it myself or it drives me crazy. Of course "upon entry" It doesn't take me long to fantasize deeper. It's silly but sometimes I think about how hot it would be for another guy to watch me dildoing myself like a fool and I also fantasize about getting fucked in the ass properly by a young dude and him blasting a big cumshot on my face. Having two of them also is a distant fantasy.

I experimented a bit when I was younger and I still think about it. Does anyone think living out such fantasies would put an end to the wonder?

3. Confusedteen21

Confusedteen21 Members

My fantasy is to have 2 shemales completely DOMINATE me, we all would walk into the hotel room, get undressed, and get to business. I would lay down on the bed, and suck one of them off while the other one is lubing my hole, then I would get on my hands and knees, and I would suck ones dick while the other fucked my brains out. Then I would sit down on one of them while the other sits on top of me, and then we all walk around the hotel room in yoga pants just to admire each other's asses, and repeat that night over every week for the rest of our lives

4. Confusedteen21

Confusedteen21 Members

Basically I would like to be a sex toy

5. camaroguy22

camaroguy22 Members

Im having a real craving for cum lately! Its weird... Dont really like men though. So maybe a ts? Any advice?

6. ricks8in

ricks8in Members

Where am i.......all you need to do is call and I'll try fo filling that one with you

7. Hippie512

Hippie512 Members

I want my friend to come over when im home alone & i want to manhandle him & force his mouth open so i can bury my cock in his throat :p then erupt

1 person likes this.
  8. Lilmac

Lilmac Members

Me and my friend walk to his house and play some video games and truth or dare we start with some who do u like stuff and move onto things like would you ever be with a boy. I slowly lean in and kiss him. He pulls back but I go in harder and he does too. He agrees to go brokeback mountain with me. We strip and clench each other with a warm kiss. I put on the condom I have been waiting to use and I stroke him. He says no anal today and I ask what he wants. He declares his true desires, to give and receive a blow job. I agree quickly and get to my knees, the place I want to be, on my knees. I eat his cock so fast and love it so much. In and out it goes through my mouth. He was close to Cumming and I stopped, why he says and I say it my turn for the bj. I gets to his knees and start blowing my 6 inch 18 year old cock. So close to cumming he stops and asks one more deed. Hey do u want to try 69. I love it and I lay on my back and take his cock, to this day we have gf's and continue to give each other bj's and we continued to anal.

2 people like this.
  9. Lilmac

Lilmac Members

Me and my friend walk to his house and play some video games and truth or dare we start with some who do u like stuff and move onto things like would you ever be with a boy. I slowly lean in and kiss him. He pulls back but I go in harder and he does too. He agrees to go brokeback mountain with me. We strip and clench each other with a warm kiss. I put on the condom I have been waiting to use and I stroke him. He says no anal today and I ask what he wants. He declares his true desires, to give and receive a blow job. I agree quickly and get to my knees, the place I want to be, on my knees. I eat his cock so fast and love it so much. In and out it goes through my mouth. He was close to Cumming and I stopped, why he says and I say it my turn for the bj. I gets to his knees and start blowing my 6 inch 18 year old cock. So close to cumming he stops and asks one more deed. Hey do u want to try 69. I love it and I lay on my back and take his cock, to this day we have gf's and continue to give each other bj's and we continued to anal.

10. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I have been a Bi sexual since I was 14 years old. Lucky for me I married a Bi sexual man whom I share with my girlfriends with and he shares his man friends with me. One of my fantasies is to attend a full on orgy with both sexes and tasting as many pussies as I can. I love pussy and I spend a great deal of time engaged in lesbian sex. But I would love to see my husband covered in a bunch of men's cum which is his fantasy as well. The reason I say this is he absolutely loves cock and cum, seeing him suck and swallow cum makes me jealous sometimes as he might have 2 or 3 men at once. But it's never more that 2 or 3 and he and I want 10 or 15 big cocked men to cover his face.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’m straight but I’ve always wondered whether there’s any type of ‘Gay Lore’ defined by the urban dictionary “as unwritten stories, beliefs, or myths of gay subculture, disseminated orally” (no pun intended)

I only ask this because when I was a kid I was riding on the train with my parents, and two guys who were obviously gay (Flamboyant to say the least) got down on their knees and kept repeating “Damien, oh, Damien, take my soul Damien” in reference to the movie which was released 5 years earlier.

H

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Sounds Like They Were Just Tripping...... :)

Cheers Glen.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=11pt]They seemed quite passionate and sincere [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]H[/SIZE]

14. Barefootcumlover26

Barefootcumlover26 Members

So I'm sleeping in my bed when two men break into my house and drug me. After it wears off I'm in a chair in an old wearhouse. My two captors revel themselves as Julian and Lloyd . They say they know me and know what I've been dealing with as I am still closeted . They say the will help me understand what's going on.

They then take me to the "Play-room" as they call it red velvet everywhere chains , whips the whole 9 yards and even a place to stand . They then tie me up and strip me down and strip themselves as well after being raped they then ask what I want to do and whom to do it to. I say " I want to suck you Julian " he then tells me to open wide following his lead I then do what I'm told.

Then inserts his huge dick and it isn't even hard I start and after a while I start getting more aggressive and Julian starts moaning and he says get ready to " becum " (pun intended ) an addict . He starts cumming huge loads even more then I did. He yells "SWALLOW" as I hesitate then down as much cum as I can . It's wonderful after a long while I say I want Lloyd to penetrate me . He is pounding me with more and more vigor then he cums and it feels beautiful . After we sleep in a large bed they explain why they need me. Even though they have each other Lloyd and Julian say they need a cumwhore because the were bored with each other . I say absolutely as they provide everything , plumbing , food , a roof over my head and something I didn't have before a great sex life.

Boy I wish I had that

15. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I love to walk in the woods with just a tee shirt on and nothing more. But being found out by two other guys how have been following me.
    Them they go for a time but come back agin but in front of me. Stopping me and one talks with me as the other guy lifts up my tee shirt to see my naked ass.
    Both of them then take me off the path before they both fuck my brains out and fill my ass with there hot man charm then both leve me laying naked with no clothes to put on so I have to walk home dripping from my ass hole hole and still naked.

One day.

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I wanted to see how many dicks i could take in the ass and how much cum i could bear to swallow in a day. I think the most i got was the same guy twice in an hour for both.

17. luv to have a romantic affair w/ a grt lookin man on the dl

18. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I'd like to line up 5 young hunks wearing thongs with really hot, muscly bums and do naughty stuff to them....I'd start by by kissing their arses, spanking them, wanking them, making them suck me off, then I'd make them all fuck my arse & the one who I felt fucked me best I''d let spunk in my arse!

19. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

mine is to be flogged/ whipped across the back leaving welts, then turned over on my back, writhing from the pain and fucked hard

20. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Mmf but mostly about the mm part and the female just adds parts