Gay Sex Is Beautiful!

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jimbee68, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I put this in Philosophy and Religion, because I consider it an aesthetic judgment.

Gay sex is beautiful. Especially between men.

It is as close as two men can get. Men are always hurting and killing each other. Why not make love instead of war (forgetting for the moment most men aren't gay)?

Why am I the only person who feels this way?

:)

Jcinalco, Sagewynd, Happy Guy and 5 others like this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You are not the only one!

And sex between guys is a great leveller I believe since it can be more likely that your partner may be of a completely different social-economic background that yourself......an example: I just had a hook up with a guy who worked in a betting shop. He told me a load of things about the system and clients (high betting 'Elite club' clients) that not ever having been a betting person I had no idea of. If it wasn't for our sexual interests I would have been very unlikely to have interacted with this guy.

Simon :)

Stuart Little, Jcinalco and Dude111 like this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya I suppose it is buddy... Its better to love than hate!!

Stuart Little likes this.
  4. Barefoot Scout

Barefoot Scout Members

Wow, what a powerful statement! And you're absolutely right to have posted this statement here in the Philosophy and Religion section! :D

Thinking about it, in my case this statement would definitely hold a strong religious meaning as well! I was raised in a strict Catholic household, so for a long time I felt there was a conflict between religious dogma and my budding sexuality. Looking back, coming to terms with such an obvious yet universal truth - perfectly exemplified by a simple mantra such as "Gay sex is beautiful" - has profoundly influenced my worldview, leading me on the path of exploring and embracing alternative spiritual beliefs! :)

Dude111 likes this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, I'm a man that is uncomfortable even watching men kiss let alone the rest of it. However I do like to see women engaging in the art of love. Of course I'm a liberal guy that knows it's none of my business what anyone wants to do with others short of hurting someone without permission. There' something for everyone in this life and I mind my own business.

6. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

You don't even like seeing men kissing? Then desensitize yourself man :) ! Desensitize yourself!

And don't worry. It won't make you gay. But I have to warn you. When other people do it, it might make them more tolerant. (Don't worry though. You seem to be okay on the subject :) .)

EDIT: And by 'desensitize' I mean don't be afraid to see it sometimes.

Dude111, Barefoot Scout and scratcho like this.
  7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It just makes me uncomfortable, but make no mistake--I would not hesitate to defend or merely stick up for any gay that was being harmed in any way. What other people do has no effect on my life , so I don't get why some folks get so uptight about what gay people wish to do. I don't really need to desensitize myself to men kissing--I'm not against it--I just don't think that I'm required to see it. My feeling about it neither harms me nor does it harm the kissers---so--all good. :) I DO have a gay daughter, but I suppose that that's another conversation that would end up as this one has--almost. I like watching women get it on. ( not my daughter -of course--:eek:) :)

8. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

One thing I've mentioned before is that sex with other men has made me a better lover with women.

I think the main reason this happened is that sex with men made it much easier for me to admit that I have both masculine and feminine characteristics, and that I thoroughly enjoy experiencing both. By feeling feminine at times, I could identify with my female lovers in a very real way. Generally, women understand that the emotional aspects of sensuality are much more important than the mechanics of sex. I think I can sense what women are feeling during sex because I've experienced it from my own feminine perspective at times.

I know that may sound weird to someone who regards themselves as strictly male or strictly female, but embracing both masculinity and femininity has become an essential part of maintaining happiness in my life.

9. Dude111

Ah man!!

10. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

I agree, There is something really beautiful and life affirming in two men having sex, the closeness, intimacy, and physical contact combined with a raw, uninhibited lust. Sensual and sexy at the same time. When I am fucked by someone I like, I feel a closeness to them that is beyond what I feel with a woman. I imagine that for many women that is how they feel about sex and I am grateful I have the ability to share that perspective when with a man.

11. Dude111

Ahhhhhhh its beautiful!!!!

2 boys in love,2 girls... Its just goregous!!!!!!

Si69 and Jcinalco like this.
  12. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I feel the same way, why fight when you can make love

Jcinalco and Dude111 like this.
  13. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I have a sex buddy that in general life terms we disagree on almost every topic except sucking cock. we can engage in a heated argument on politics or social beliefs but in the end we still take care of each other in the bedroom.

14. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

My guy and I love each other. My wife's says it's so sexy seeing two guys going at it...nothing makes me feel the way having a guy holding my hips as he's banging me, my legs over his shoulders, locked in a kiss as he pounds me. It's so hot.

15. Dude111

Not at all Weird,thank you for sharing :)

16. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I love it too when my partner grips me, puts his arms around me and fucks me.....I love the feeling of being taken and used and the force as he builds up to his orgasm. and kissing at the same time is so sexy...his tongue in your mouth and his cock fucking your hole at the same time.

Simon :)

dd788snipe, Jcinalco and soulpoker like this.
  17. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

To men making love is the most beautiful thing ever! I don’t care what women do

Jcinalco likes this.
  18. Dude111

Its nice seeing such open discussion about this :)

Si69, Jcinalco and Mtnman like this.
  19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I'm open to trying new thingsincluding being fucked but watching 2 women is beautiful.
    I love lessos

Jcinalco likes this.
  20. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

For me having regulars means I have built a bond or relationship with my buddy therefore feel I am making love with them .. gay sex Is beautiful with someone you care about

Jcinalco likes this.