Gay Rape (merged)

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by shevek, Jul 1, 2005.

1. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Yes...a person can be overpowered and held down , face down.....and you can guess the rest.....it happens all the time in prisons.....

2. erzebet1961

You dont have to relax...thats the whole point of rape...its horrible and brutal...and the rapist doesnt care if you want it or not....its going in no matter what....rape isnt sex...its violence .

3. erzebet1961

Yes....it can still happen to even you......guys get tore up all the time !!!!

4. erzebet1961

It doesnt matter.....a guy can still force it in there....he doesnt care if you get hurt or not....thst the whole point of rape.....the rapist doesnt care how badly injured you are....he could totally rip you wide open....it happens all the time !!!

5. erzebet1961

Ok.....your right......lets just hope you never find out.....

6. melodiuScorpittarius

melodiuScorpittarius Member

that is JUST it, it doesnt make any sense. try to reason it logically why a "homophobic straight guy" would rape a "homsexual" guy.... it doesnt make sense.

the only way it does make sense is if everyone is naturally bisexual, and attracted to both sexes in CERTAIN degrees....

the reason that you see very little androdeny (which i believe will produce a fairly level bisexual person who will remain attracted to both sexes throughout their life) is because the dichotomy of gender expectations and the imbalance of feminine and masculine energies will cause someone in defense mode to fall on one extreme end of the spectrum or another

if human beings were naturally bisexaul, the other sides of our sexuality, the neglected side, will be repressed by present day culture and religion.....

(ESPECIALLY in males = the machoism of patriarchal western culture which denies especially men to connect with their feminine side which throught out history has been stressed as the only way an individual will be harmoniously balanced and complete, and thus a society can be balanced)

these primitive desirese (once fulfilled in past socities where sexual attraction to both sexes was practiced) have been pushed uncomfortably back into the subconcious...

(not even going to begin on the psychological effects of molestation which i believe happens alot more than is talked about)

...^and usually when this is done it manifests itself in anger and hate twoards the thing its in denial of, no???? really if youre at all farmiliar with freud, the subconcious, and trama, its not hard to come to this conclusion.

they are acting on unconcious primitive drives which are in the collective concious of everyone but contradicted by a cutlure which says otherwise justifed by the religion of a book written by patriarchally driven power hungry males...

straight guys whos thoughts seem to be on repeat...always calling each other gay...obsessed with anal....men molesting boys....i have seen subtle flirting between "straight" men more than i can count.

do not think for a second that straight guys dont think about gay sex as much as men who actually participate...do you actually thing that they would admit this, what they will admit in defense of their 'aberational" thoughts takes form in homophobia...a defense mechanism against oneself.....

when the mind is told NOT to do something...what happens? when you are told not to do drugs what happens, you dont necessarily do them, but it certainly gets your curiousity going.

i have seen too much evidence of this to believe any different haha.

someone respond to my post please!!! if someone actually can relate to what im saying, or possibly agrees with me, let me know, because i have given it alot of thought and would like to discuss it with someone. atleast think about it

THANKYOU!

7. melodiuScorpittarius

there is no logic, its not logical, it doesnt make any sense if thought in terms of black and white "homosexual" "heterosexual" <--infact that doesnt make sense.

8. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

Melllllooooooooooooooooddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hi

Do i have to go around the whole universe to find you :)

9. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

She is gone Again hahahaha

10. subgoin

subgoin Simply Superior

"Originally Posted by erzebet1961
    Yes...I have heard of it happening...and never understood the logic involved...if a striaght guy does another guy....how does the straight guy claim to be totally striaght ????"

I Agree with Erzebet ... Very logic. Yeahhh.

Dear Melodi

I do not believe in that Female part in me, rather the human part of me which is in every man-kind which symbatize sometimes with a man or a woman, a man can act sometimes feminine if he for example too connected with women like the some hair dressers, but inside he is a real full male.

And i never flirt with man - how dare you :),

But sometimes, i think if a man (specially the young) is deprived from sex for long time, these can lead to doing sex with other male sometimes.

Frankly i never thought about that Gay thing, Sorry but maybe i'm closed minded, still i do not judge here, just saying my opinion.

11. melodiuScorpittarius

ofcourse you would, aries male. however, you would not reveal to me your deepest darkest secrets, nor would many, esp your stong piscenan side which you neglect to acknowldege.

i did not doubt that you would disagree, i would have been surprised if you had.

12. melodiuScorpittarius

and what is it that you are agree with erzebet?

13. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

How come "no" or "neither" is not a poll choice?

14. Hip-Hoplover1

Hip-Hoplover1 Member

I suppose I should have put neither. Sorry about that.

15. MatthewShane

MatthewShane Banned

I also do not know any guys who have been raped really. I dont see sucha thing ever happening to me either. Im rathar masculine..not to say all in here are not. However I would die fighting before I ever let such a thing happen to me. And If it did happen. Whoever did it would surelt meet thier demise all too soon after.

16. pulling37

pulling37 Member

I was 15 and had drank a lot of beer with another guy. We went to sleep and when I woke up I had blood in my unper pants. He seen this and accused me of shitting my pants. I felt back there and felt nothing so I denied it. When I got home later I checked myself and found it to be blood. I for the life of me couldn't figure this out. It wasn't until many many years later that I figured out that he had raped me anally. I think this is what happened. I can't remember my anus hurting but I just feel that I might very well have been raped.

17. ShyWildBoy

ShyWildBoy Guest

I'm and guy. A guy 4 yrs my senior and I used to play with each others body naked from after swimming and sleepovers. I was 9 yrs old and one night he came to my bed and penetrated me during a sleepover just as I was drifting asleep. It hurt really bad :bigcry:, but he began showing me some compassion and started over with extra lubrication and continued again going very slow. He told me to bite the pillow and when he went slow it began feeling really good. :)

We lost our virginity to each other that night. We did it over and over again for several years. After a few years, he began dating girls and we were never together again.:bigcry: He got married. He has a little boy on the way.

We were mutually responsible for our behavior but it left an impression on me in my sexual development. I've slept with a few girls, but I never got the satisfaction I got from my friend. I believe there is truth that your first sexual experience can imprint who you eventually become attracted to as seen at the end of the movie "Natural Enemy" where the character "Jeremy Harper" approaches the character "Chris Robards" and either seduces him or rapes him. The actually scene is not shown, but that statement is made and it appears one, both, or the other took place.

I was never sexually turned on by girls. Had my buddy not pretty much rapped me, I believe I would still be gay. The only difference is, I seek to be passive by hetero men and while it is extremely sexually gratifying, it leaves me without a healthy gay partnership for life.

I would enjoy being seduced and rapped by a horny heterosexual, but it is not mentally healthy. I do provide sexual satisfaction for a few of my straight friends now. They seek and love women a lot. But when they don't 'get any', I'm happy to help. It's harmless to them, but unhealthy for me.

There is no end to how harmful rape can be to anyone. "No" means "No!" Even straight men can be raped by women. Some guys have too much to drink, they pass out, get tied up and sexually tortured by women until they simply give into the women raping them.

Rape in all forms is harmful.

18. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

What happened to me was more of a sexual assault but it is harrowing. They make you feel so vulnerable and scared. I just wanted to go home, it was the worse feeling ever.