Gay or bi Poll

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by treyola, Dec 22, 2005.

1. frikitikigik

frikitikigik Member

AmbrosialAmity wrote:

> Hm.. there is a scale that goes from 1 to 7 (i think 1 was hetero,
    > 7 homo, 4 is completely bi) surveys said most people were 2-3.
    > (Yes! there's always a chance )
    > I'd say.. I'm somewhere around a 3-4. I prefer men, but I would
    > be perfectly fine with a female partner.

The Kinsey scale. Actually, it runs from 0 to 6 and 3 is 50/50 bi.
    http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/ak-hhscale.html
    I used to say I was 2.5 but now it is more like .5 or maybe 1.
    Technically, bisexuality is a sexual ATTRACTION to both sexes.
    Not whether you have actually had sex with both sexes but whe-
    ther both sexes "turn you on" sexually or not (and that is the
    gender itself turns you on, not any specific example of the gen-
    der). Now, if you threw a t-girl or a herm into the equation, it
    might end up being something else entirely. With a guy, I'm more
    "top" while with a gal, it's more "switch". Not sure what I would
    be with a gender-bender.

2. RaRe

RaRe Member

Idk what percentage I am, but I have made out with tons of girls. But really only been with one, which was good, better than most guys I have been with. And I mean me and my guy friends and even bf talk about girls when we see them, and i'll say if i think they r hot...and I know if I were in fact looking for a girl what I would go for so idk... If I had to lean either way I would deff. go for a guy..but I think that may be because all the girls I have done shit with haven't been very aggressive enough, and guys tend to be a lot more dominating...but idk in the future If it doesn't work out with my bf now I would like to try out a relationship with a girl...see how different it is...beyond sex and all that.

3. fishface4000

fishface4000 Member

i'm a girl
    i'm about 70% lesbain and 30% straight

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. red4555

red4555 Member

I am bi male 70 gay 30 str8

5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a bisexual married guy. I happened to fall in love with and marry a woman.
    That's not to say my gay desires have gone away... Quite the opposite, actually. I've definitely noticed that as i get older (I'm 38), my attraction and desires to be with a man have only gotten stronger. Admittedly so, this has caused tension between my wife and I at times.
    Prior to meeting my wife, I had sexual relationships with both women and men, and truth be told, I've actually been happier, more satisfied and fulfilled in relationships with other men than I did with women. It always kinda felt like "something was missing" when it came to women prior to meeting my wife.
    Unlike a LOT of bisexual guys, I can honestly say I actually crave/desire intimacy and romance with men, and NOT just meaningless sex.
    If I had to put a percentage on my bisexuality, I'd say I'm 60% straight and 40% gay... Though I'd be lying if I said my desire for a sexual relationship with another man has gotten stronger... So perhaps my bisexuality is more like 50% straight and 50% gay.

MJSkier and Ryan566 like this.
  6. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I’d say I’m close to 50/50 may lean a little more to liking men. When I have sex with a woman I do get pleasure but it’s more about pleasuring her. When I have sex with a man it’s more a about pleasure for me

7. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Sound like me

8. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

90 % gay. Straight for my wife

maturemale3346 likes this.
  9. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Being "straight" for your wife still equals bisexual.
    How does your wife feel about you being 90% gay ?

10. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

She didn't take it well when I told her if anything happened to our relationship that she would be the last woman I would ever sleep with. At that point I am 100% gay

11. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Would much ra there curl up in a man's arms sitting on the couch and suckle his cock than deal with female bullshit... Even though women are great works of art to look at

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm bi alright no two ways about it. I'm married with two daughters and of course they know I'm bi. I never approach any one they usually come to me.

13. Regular guy31

Regular guy31 Members

90% straight, 10% gay if curious counts. Probably never act on it but fun to fantasize.

RBecca, Poplo. and BiSal like this.
  14. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Im not sure of the percentage of gay and straight, but I'm not attracted to men i would say. Im attracted to women but I have had sex with both women and men in the past, sucking on a cock does turn me on. I particularly liked being on my knees for a man while i suck him off and make him cum with my tongue, then swallow his load. However i never look at a guy in the street and think he is sexy. I would think that of a girl though.

BiSal likes this.
  15. BiSal

BiSal Members

I've been bi most of my life. I love women and only want to be romantic with women. But, I love cock too. Think about hard cocks a lot.

Piobaire likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Don't we all............

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Bi. To mercurial in my preferences to put a ratio on it.

BiSal likes this.
  18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

huh !

19. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I am 50/50, and have been that way since the 1970s. If the person is attractive to me, I get off strongly with both men and women. And with most lovers, it feels great to be affectionate during and after sex, both with men and women.

I'm not interested in mechanical sex any more. I like to be naked, uninhibited, and affectionate with a lover. For me, affection leads to the strongest orgasms and the closest friendships.

20. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

I am bi but I think about women so much more than men. I do like to get my kink on with men on occasion.