Gay Men's Discussion

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Duncan, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

GMDG - Dating Apps

There is a gay men's discussion group every third Wednesday in West Hollywood CA.
    It's from 7:30pm - 9:00pm. Light refreshments are served.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, I bet they are ;) ;)

Ones high in protein ;) ;)

3. Jack Dolph

Jack Dolph Members

I was laying on my dad's lap and his Dick got hard came out the front of his boxers and was right in my face it was laying on my face it smelled nice so my dad was rubbing my chest because I have a hairy chest he don't so he likes to rub his fingers through my hairy chest and his hand always seems to slip down and hits my Dick and I always get hard with him just rubbing my chest let alone his hand slipping down touching my dick. So it was right there and I always wanted to put his hot cock in my mouth never felt gay but for some reason I always thought about making dad feel good so I was thinking should I put it in my mouth and see if he likes it or freaks out so I start to lick it to see what he does and he seemed to like it started to breathe heavy so I opened wide to see if I could get as much of his fat dick in my mouth. He was so hard seemed to be enjoying what I was doing so I could tell he was loving it so I really tried to go to town and tried to take it all the way down to the base of his fat monster I had a bigger Dick but his was much wider. So I went to the bottom of that beautiful cock and he was be a the breathing so loud and I could tell he ready to cum so I started to go faster and his toses curled his balls lifted and he stated to explode in my mouth shot after shot and he said that he never got a bj that felt that good and made him cum so hard. He then pulled my dick out started blowing me and made me cum in a few seconds

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^.....Crawl Back Under Your Rock.....Ya Disgusting Excuse For A Human Being.:rage:

Cheers Glen.

tumbling.dice likes this.
  5. Jack Dolph

Jack Dolph Members

He told me that was his first but not last blow job he ever gave