gay ghost

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Seung-Hui Cho, May 8, 2007.

1. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

I have experience a gay ghost that keeps watching me when I shower and take a bath, also when have a shit. Only in the bathroom through the window which though is made like frost or icy window is still let any ghost see good enough throug I know it is gay ghost as I see his hand move fast like ghost is whack off

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

i see you and i are from the same place. i'd like to meet a gay ghost.

3. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Whats up with your username?

Show a little fuckin respect, geesh.

4. lucyinthesky16

lucyinthesky16 pirate wench

i agree. you're doing it for shock value, but nobody's impressed. it just makes you look ignorant. i don't understand people like you.

5. Royalstar667

Royalstar667 Member

Hmmm I don't really understand...his post seems plausible...the way yall attack him reminds me of how people always attack me when i express myself through the internet...

6. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I didnt attack him. I asked him something.

And he's not expressing himself. Like lucyinthesky said, hes doing it for shock value, and its beyond me. To dishonor the victims of that tragedy by tagging yourself with the name of one of the worst mass-murderers in the country's history is pathetic.

7. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Hahaha! That's classic. Are you serious ? :)

Woah just noticed your user name..Dude, not cool :(

8. lucyinthesky16

lucyinthesky16 pirate wench

what's he expressing? that he thinks mass murderers should forever be remembered? what's the point in that? he did it knowing he would be attacked. he did it because he has nothing of value to add to any conversation, so he needed attention somehow. there could be members on this forum that were related to the vt victims, or possibly could have even be there. pfft, what ever happened to common decency, or even humanity? and his post is just to mock everyone on this board, because i've seen his other posts and he never has anything good or useful to add. just mocking others.

9. Royalstar667

Royalstar667 Member

Hmmm...ok stupid me. I didn't know his username is the same name of the mass murderer of Virginia Tech. I wikied it and now I do know. Before Andy's post I was a little confused. Shame on you, imitator!

10. junkhead

junkhead Member

lol who gives a shit about his username?

I don't maybe the ghost is your Anima?

or maybe its just a junky and you think its a ghost

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i hate him too!!!!