Gay Experiences

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Jamie28London, Jan 19, 2018.

1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

So, if you want to get gangbanged, just suggest to a guy under the pretense of potentially selling a house to him how it would be cool to have a gangbang in the house. Got it lol!
    But seriously I'm so glad you pulled it off! It goes to show how important it is to depend on flexibility, creativity and blind fucking luck.

Si69 likes this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

another smaller group planned for today....want to get dp'd forcthe second time.

And another very sexy looking 28 y o guy wants to meet later after 5pm.

Simon :)

3. Si69

four meets in a row yesterday in my campervan...a 31 y o Maori guy with a nice big uncut cock...a skilled top n great kisser who has his tongue deep in my mouth as his cock ploughs my other hole and bred me...hot guy;

then a 27y o Uruguayan ..my first Uruguayan....big tall guy with great body and huge thick cock...he came for work coffee break to my campervan...another skilled top who bred me;

then a local guy i net several times before, also with a serious thick big cock. Lots of mutual oral then he fucked me hard in several positions after i rode him a while, and third bred me;

finally a young asian guy with a medium uncut cock came fir a blowjob after midnight...he came loads into my mouth...2nd time I unloaded him in four days ..he said he had saved it up in-between....haha

and I fitted 10 mirror tiles on the ceiling of my van, so now a bit of voyeurism while adds to the fun and excitement .. hehe

4. Si69

Back over to the south island i paused a night on the way to Christchurch and had a meet arranged with a part Maori guy off grindr, but 45 mins before a nice looking oowerful black guy came on to me for right now...well....always keen on a dark skin and the likeihood of a biggish cock, and being already clean n douched......(and who knows if the other guy will turn up...."a bird in the hand...".in this case getting a cock into my hand.....hehe)
    i was parked in a supermarket car park so we had a brief oral session in the van and then he fucked me...thick straight cock 6.5", but came quick.

And after a rinse at the sink....the other guy, 49 y o, showed promptly.....surprise for grinderers.....and we had a nice long sensual session but in the end i had to bring him off into my mouth as he kept going hard n soft... bloody medications!

Now in CCH a brief meet with another black guy at his place, quickly arranged off grindr. A nice guy, nice physique but another hard n soft cock and in the end. i failed to get him to cum.

Many catfish thru the rest if the day and then a young guy who I had first chatted with at the end of September came on to me......said he had been busy, would be again tomorrow but was free now....9pm......18 y o needed picking and knew a place near to him to park.
    Wow....a very very cute slim smooth guy with an 8" upward pointing straight cock. and a bum to due for.....and horny and unihibited-as.....super kisser, i haven't had such a sensual sexy meet for long, such a lovelt cock i could deep throat him and he came in my mouth quite quickly in volume! but he never really went soft n after a mutual mouth hugging session i sat on him and gyrated for a bit, then he took charge and took me doggy, and then astride me riding me, he was good and lasted well before breeding me. we stopped for a bong then, blowing into each others lungs, and as he said he had to go in 10 mins, he got hard again and took me on my back so we could snog as he fucked me......this time he didnt make it but he played around with his cock at my entrance and I exploded.

was a gorgeous meet and the plan is for again tomorrow ...here's hoping!

5. Si69

ps: He looked super good in the mirror ceiling when he fucked me on my back btw.....next time i must have a phone handy for a pic....haha

6. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Yes she knows all the things I have done. She loves how adventurous i am.

Barefoot Rick and Suburbanray like this.
  7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

You are a LUCKY man, indeed!

Sadly, many bi married fellows are not so lucky; count yourself among the fortunate!

As for me, a 64-year old bi guy, I'm now more than happy that I never had the desire to marry....saved a lot of grief, in the long run, for all involved, I'm sure.

Hope your good luck continues!

Regards,

John

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  8. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I was a late bloomer as far as same sex. Mid 30s first time. 12 years later I’ve realized I’m gay but I’m married to a woman I know how you feel.

9. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Would she let you have sex with men as well as her do you think? Does she know how you feel?

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  10. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Oh absolutely not she actually found out I was having sex w a guy. Almost ended our marriage.

11. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I would much rather be fucked by a guy,than fuck my wife. She is well aware of that, and is more than happy to use her strapon on me. She has trouble orgasming anyway, and doesnt care for normal sex. She encourages a relationship between myself and a friend. He loves to be my man, and we have very intimate sex. I really love her, but I have feelings for him too, probably very similar feelings.

GrayGuy57 and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Well yesterday after noon was a super turnon. After the weather had pretty much shut down our construction site I retreated back to my Hotel and changed into my shorts, t-shirt and running shoes and visited the hotel workout center. Working the treadmill this guy walks in built like a tank and smiles at me as he approached the weights. I couldn't help but notice as he laid down on the bench press he was just wearing his shorts and no undies, his cock and balls were just flopping around. He continued his workout and he caught me looking at his junk, kinda hard to miss in his loose fitting shorts. He just smiled and kept going and from time to time would adjust his cock through his shorts. Of course we struck up a conversation, and in no time were discussing world events. Sitting across from me his legs spread a bit his balls were falling out of his shorts. Me I wanted so much to play with them but restrained myself and be polite and non aggressive. I was getting too horned up to keep just talking so I said well time to go and shower and get some supper. He made the 1st move and said hey wait a minute, where are you going we were having a nice conversation.

I said its been a long day and I need to shower and relax for awhile, he blurted out yea I need a shower too but was hoping for someone to wash my back. At that point he rubbed his cock through his shorts and I took the hint he wanted me to assist him. I smiled and said good, I was feeling the vibe but didn't want to be pushy. I said your room or mine, he said it didn't matter so since my room was a couple doors down the hall we retreated to mine. His face wore a thick full beard, upon undressing his body was as hairy as I have ever seen. Slipping off his shorts oh my God his full man features were incredible. through all the thick hair he had the longest hanging set of balls I have ever seen, his 8 inch thick cock was semi erect and looks super hot with all that hair. He reached down and grabbed my cock and went down on me. Mmmm it felt so good, this guy knew what he was doing. He positioned himself in a 69 position and I slid his hard cock into my mouth and felt and tasted his pre-cum. His hairy cock working my mouth as we both enjoyed the moment until it happened, we both exploded at nearly the same time, he pumped what seemed a gallon of juice down my throat as I did to him as well.

Once we got off we agreed to once again meet tomorrow for some private man time. Fuck I love traveling.

13. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

When I travel which is frequently, I have cultivated many private friendships who are also Bi. Lucky for me I travel and stay at the same Hotels and I often entertain in my room. However I have a private friend in Chicago who lives in an affluent neighborhood and he often can host me. He has all the fun toys and a swing, when we get together its an all afternoon ordeal. Although he does bottom, I am mostly the bottom and I love it. Yesterday was awesome as he had 2 other hung guys that I have been with in the past. Aint nothing better than getting my mouth, ass and chest pumped full of cum.

GrayGuy57, Suburbanray and soulpoker like this.
  14. Si69

A bit less activity with me the last few weeks, partly I've been on the quiet West coast, South Island, N.Zealand, where very rural and not so much internet connection for Grindr.

But still I probably saw about three different guys a week.....being travelling with a campervan gives possibilities :)

And omicron is just taking off in NZ so many are not meeting. But I met two nice young Indian guys 25 n 29 separately. And for a change both at their places......saves me making the bed up in the van.

First guy fucked me in several positions after face fucking me for a while and finally held me down on my back with legs wide and filled me w his load. Nice guy.

The next, 20 mins later ...haha...next guy with lovely waxed hairless smooth brown body face fucked me as I held his bum cheeks n exploded in my mouth with a big load, which I them used as lube to bring myself off.

Doesn't seem any more takers but sometimes.....about two weeks ago a gorgeous 20 y o Maori lad drove 13 kms at 0330 to my van and spent an hour fucking me..so hot meets like that, one offs....and good for the ego to be fucked by someone so hot 50 years younger.

soulpoker likes this.
  15. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

For me sucking cock is as natural as fucking pussy, for me sex is sex and I dont give a rip who thinks otherwise. Living in the upper midwest we are used to wild winter weather and drastic temperature differences. A few years ago I was traveling up in Northern Minnesota and the weather turned ugly, a blizzard and following the blizzard the temps dropped into hell. Being from the upper midwest I knew straight away I needed to get off the road. I called and made a reservation at a Virginia MN Hotel. Upon arriving and getting settled in I went next door to get dinner when I saw this burly gentleman getting turned away as they had sold out of rooms. Knowing what its like to be turned away I approached the man and said listen, I have a room with 2 beds you are welcome to one of them if you buy dinner. He gladly accepted so we got him settled in and went next door for supper and drinks. We had a nice dinner and some great conversation, not once did I get the vibe that he was going to be one of the greatest cocksuckers I have ever experienced. After dinner and a few scotch whiskies we walked back to the hotel and laid back and relaxed continuing our conversation of our hunting and fishing adventures.

However he kept thanking me for sharing my room, quit fucking worrying about it, not a big deal, it is to me he said. I said relax and be yourself. I on the other hand said I am going to shower so I got mostly undressed and went into the shower. It was then that I heard a knock on the door saying hey man leave the shower running I will need one as well, Having a few drinks in me said fuck it, why dont you just come on in? In a blink of an eye he was opening the shower curtain letting himself in. All I could think of is well this is going to be fun. He was a bigger man, maybe 250 lbs but his cock made up for his big belly. This guy was hung like no other, his balls were huge and I instantly said wow dude impressive package your sporting. All he did was smile as his hand found its way to my cock which was half hard by now saying you have a nice cock as well. After 20 minutes with the wind and snow blowing outside things were hot as hell in the shower. Just short of penetration of his cock into my ass we played in the shower until he reached down, turned off the shower and we exited to the bed.

In the shower we resisted sucking each other, but once in bed his mouth quickly found my rock hard cock sliding deep into his throat. He knew how to suck a cock and it wasn't long before I was white washing his throat with my cum. He laid there just licking my dick as the news came on saying the roads were all closed until further notice. I said well looks like we have plenty of time, climb up here and feed me your cock. He straddled my chest and guided his meaty muscle into my watering mouth, he was so gentle and tasted so good, he blew his load deep in my throat. Fuck what a night we both emptied our nuts in each others mouths 3 times before the roads reopened. It pays to be a good Samaritan.

16. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Guess I have to find a rich friend lol!

Suburbanray likes this.
  17. Si69

A lovely meet yesterday here in Bangalore......talk Indian guy with the second largest cock I have experienced, 10.5" uncut.

And boy could he use it! Very uninhibited and horny guy we had a session that last two hours, mutual oral n fucking....lost count how many times he entered me, and he could fuck long as without cumming.

A great session and we plan another together.

Have met some lovely young guys here in the last month.....

Sagewynd likes this.
  18. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Forgive me if this is a bit long but I must tell it as it it the most intense 1 year I have ever had. I was in Key West Florida on spring break, drinking with my buddies at the Hogs Breath I met a couple of guys who were on a sailing trip and their next adventure was to sail the southern Atlantic and was looking for a 3rd person to join their crew. After long discussions I notified my family that I would be away for an extended amount of time to do my exploring . unknown at the time the 2 permanent crew members were full on gay and I got an introduction to the gay lifestyle. Both were seasoned sea hands and I felt safe in their ability to safely sail us anywhere.

Once everything was arranged we set out on my big adventure, always nervous but confident at the same time. on the 2nd night I was on watch on the deck maintaining our compass heading when I looked down in the hold the 2 of them sucking each other. Both saw me watching and invited me to play. I immediately said hell yes and enGAGED the auto pilot and headed into the depths of gay land. Once the ice was broken and we all felt comfortable none of us wore a thread of clothing for at least 2 weeks. When one wanted his dick sucked I was there to take care of it, when I wanted my dick sucked one of them was available to suck and swallow me. For 3 months and 10 days I was fucked more times, swallowed more cum than at any portion of my life and fucking loved every minute of it. I often think about my big sex, sea adventure and would love to do it one more time before I die.

19. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Lucky bastard!

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  20. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

I don’t like pussy anymore, it’s gross, all I want is gay sex. I think about a man when I fuck my wife otherwise I won’t cum, eating pussy makes my dick soft unless I cum in it first or lick her asshole. I bought her a strap on but she’s never used it. Hopefully she’ll find some side dick so I can too

GrayGuy57 likes this.