Gay experiences with best friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by hermy765, Jul 3, 2014.

1. hermy765

hermy765 Guest

So I'm obviously a guy and so is one of my best friends. He has a girlfriend, we're both in our teens still, from same school year. (16 & 17) So, we've always been quite touchy feely and flirtatious towards eachother, but has always been perceived in a jokey way. He would always do things like grab my bum, want to cuddle etc.. But as mentioned he has a girlfriend. But the other week, for whatever reason, I think we were cuddling watching a film and my hand was on his chest, he told me to rub his tummy and lightly tickle it (which seemed not too out of the ordinary for him, as we're always touching eachother.) But then I feel something brush my fingers, and in my mind I began to think what it probably was, then moving my hand back round I felt it become a bit wet and realised what was going on, he got me to touch he penis which I did for around 30 seconds before we got up to turn the TV off etc, lock up. We then went back to bed and laid there for a bit before he asked me to "tickle his body again" which I knew what he really wanted. So the short of it is, I did end up wanking him for a while until he came. He got up, got tissue, cleaned himself, gave me tissue to clean my hand, then went to sleep.

This left me feeling a bit strange, I liked it, but he has a girlfriend who I'm also kind of friends with. And this happened again the other night, but in the middle of the night. I'm starting to think this may become a regular thing he expects, maybe even progresses to other things. I don't really know what to think, we haven't spoken about it. I'm confused as to whether I want to discuss it. Anyone else ever experience this? Any advice?

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

young guys experiment with one another. it's perfectly natural, and nothing unusual about it.

if you enjoy it, just go with it. no need to overthink things at this stage. what you will do and how far it progresses is up to the two of you. don't do anything you don't want to do.

it probably would be a good thing to talk things through between you, but it doesn't look like either of you is ready for an open and honest discussion on the subject of sex between men. and such a discussion would have to be 100% honest. for that both of you would need to be secure about your sexuality and sexual experience, and be aware of your own needs and limits. also being at least somewhat knowledgeable on the continuum of men's physical and emotional needs wouldn't hurt. i doubt that is the case. and bringing the subject up when either of you is not ready to talk could make things worse.

for now just go with what you want. you'll see how it goes, and from how he behaves toward you and the whole thing you should also have an idea on how he feels about it. and unless you perceptibly discourage it in some way, if he wants to talk about it he'll talk about it.

3. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

I agree with MW here.

Consider this to be a great opportunity for you and your friend to both explore your sexuality, and more importantly adopt a positive attitude towards sex. This is very much where the 'don't overthink' bit falls in...

For all we all know, your friend has a GF. That does not necessarily mean that he is getting his sexual needs fulfilled. Your friend may need an outlet. And if you enjoy what he is asking you to do, why should you deprive yourself from this pleasure? Sure, you are friends with her, too. This puts you into an awkward position if you choose to perceive the events you have described as something with deeper meaning than just a pure recreational HJ.

Life becomes so much easier and better when you recognize that much of the male sexuality is just a basic drive mostly void of any greater significance.

KD

4. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...next time he wants you to jack him off...stroke him until he's hard...then take him in your mouth & suck him to completion...if you swallow neither will need tissue...and guess what...you'll both like the experience...for me especially the swallowing part...

1 person likes this.
  5. joshfrasier89

joshfrasier89 Members

Last night My best friend, for the past 3 years, came over. Long story short, he told me stories of his past... took 4 hours. Cum to find out he has fantasies of me sucking his dick, and has dreamed of him fucking me. Fantasies became real.

Si69 likes this.
  6. lion1978

lion1978 The King

been there.
    as goes for advice, just enjoy it and if and when you and him feel comfortable talking about it talk about it, obviously he isn't getting his sexual desires satisfied with his GF, but I can see a conflict in that since she is also a friend of yours, maybe you should ask her to join ;-)

7. SlutDad

SlutDad Members

First sexual contact of any kind was with my brother (2 yrs older) when i was like 12 n he was 14. Started with mutual jo. Led to lots of oral. Then him topping me. I always ended up wuth bith our cum all over me.

8. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

If it feels good, do it. If not stop. If you're having problems because it's sex with another guy or because something in your brain says it's wrong, try thinking of it simply as pleasure or entertainment instead. Also no need for a deep philosophical discussion. A simple I liked this or that. What did you like? What else would you like to try? I need this or that. Enjoy!

9. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

If you want to save tissues, jerk him off with a sock and, just before he comes, ask if you may have carnal knowledge of his SO:)

10. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Op most certainly ain't around here anymore.... but to the others I do not recommend it... the sex part I mean...

11. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

Bla bla blaa... :screamcat:

12. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Had experiences growing up too...would encourage people to enjoy it, otherwise you will look back at what could have been!

dd788snipe likes this.
  13. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

My best friend transitioned mtf recently, and even though I'm bi, we have never been freaky together. Too wierd now. We went from going to races and concerts and partying to (now)her wanting to talk about drag shows and dresses.

14. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

Edited with apologies-duplicate post

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  15. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

Duplicate post deleted. Sorry.