gay constitution

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by gate68, Jun 5, 2006.

1. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

i love my wife and i'm about as homophobic as a straight man can be but wtf they want to change the constitution just so two people of the same sex can't be united.i guess all the other problems in this country have been solved so they all have to worry about is this crap.i just hope it backfires on the idiots.i enjoy being married,why should anybody be denied the same.

2. plume7reaction

plume7reaction Member

i kno--it's like, who's business is but the two people doing it? all the "hot" issues-abortion, gay marriage, etc, the gov't just needs to get its big ass out of

3. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

it's stupid. Gay people don't need special rights. They don't need special schools. Their only segregating themselves.

4. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Well, they should be allowed to marry and have equal rights to straight people. Fair is fair. I don't know about the special schools...

5. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

What the fuck are you talking about?

Marriage is not a "special" right. And special schools? What?

6. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

ha, you're a ****.

think before you speak. :rolleyes:

7. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

stupid people make me sad. [​IMG]

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

ignorance is bliss.

9. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Here's someone who is cruisin' for a bruisin' ... or at least a ban.

Special gay schools? Yeah, I think there is talk about a gay curriculum, but I don't know anything about a gay school... unless you consider the Harvey Milk Schools :)

http://www.sacbee.com/content/politics/story/14259856p-15073911c.html

Marriage? I think there are definitely benefits in good times... nothing worse than being together with someone for 15-20 years and then having a family of biological terrorists descend while they claim that the other person has no rights or claim to the properties.

But that's what the gay forum is for, n'est-ce pas ?

10. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

except we're not god or at least bush isn't

11. Comfortably Numb

Comfortably Numb Member

god does NOT hate gays... god does not HATE anyone or anything.

12. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Well Bush represents god, as our great christian ruler

13. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

.......and HELL is just a nice resort.....

14. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Since when is marriage a special right? Why should gay men and women not be allowed to pledge their love for one another in front of beloved friends and family members just like a straight man and woman can?
    What do special schools have to do with anything? Is there some sort of gayness that a regular school doesn't posess? Gay men and women are only asking for the right to be able to be married....who the hell are you....or anyone to deny them that right? Marriage isn't the same as it was 100 years or more ago....why not change it once more to suit 2 men or 2 women that are willing to pledge their love to one another? You cannot tell me a straight marriage is more legitamate. Who cares if God doesn't 'approve'? That's why we have this wonderful little thing called SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. (Well, not lately.:rolleyes: )
    They aren't segregating themselves, close-minded people like you are segragating them. Being gay doesn't change the fact that those people are real humans with real human feelings just like you. Stop being an assclown and wake up.

15. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

When two people are commited to each other they don't spread disease as readily.Not condoning marriage is condoning the practice of having many partners.Very christian like.