Gave my cat some mdma(yeah im serious)

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Green a, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Don't feed the troll!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Green a

Green a Member

Not a troll! Someday somebodys cats gonna sniff up sume mdma residue or something and there gona look for information and find this and it will save them a trip to the vet

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Pretty shitty thing to do but I hope the people using "the animal doesn't have any say in the matter" argument don't have spayed or neutered pets.

4. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

It's not really the same thing.
    An animal is unconsentually neutered, yes. But to save the euthanasia of the unwanted litters it is considered a lesser of evils with an overall mindfulness on population control.

Just doesn't seem on par with 'but i wanted someone to trip balls with'

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm locking this thread because giving street drugs to an animal is a horrible, horrible thing to do, and shows how utterly brainless the OP is. Let the responses in here stand as a testament to that. Different animals have different ways of metabolizing substances (grapes kill dogs for example) so "breaking off a piece" or an MDMA pill does not constitute appropriate care and caution for an animal you are responsible for.

It is my belief that you should have your cat taken away from you, be held criminally responsible for your actions, and be shamed off this forum.

"Nah bros its ok his previous owner gave him cocain" :rolleyes: grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.