Gatherings

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Mokah, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Mokah

Mokah Members

So this may come across, to some of you, as a silly post and I may seem ill-informed.

I have lived here about eight years now but I have no idea where are the best gatherings or places to visit in the UK hippy wise. I know quite a lot of places in the US because of my cousins going to as many of them as possible.
    I live in the south of England as well. I've heard of stuff going on up North but that's about it.

I'll be going to Brighton Pride in August and I know of the Psychedelic Society but that's almost all I know about things to do.

If anyone can recommend other things lemme know!

3 people like this.
  2. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

2 people like this.
  3. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Tribe of Frog in Bristol :)

1 person likes this.
  4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

If you are looking for the getting back to Nature based theology of Hippy-ism (as well as Party Beano) - have you considered the 'gatherings' witch Pagans and olde world practices can offer?
    As you are South England based, Avebury (around 21-23rd September) or Glastonbury (town, the (Chalice) Well and the Tor) are areas where one can embrace the ambience of culture, of the old gods and spiritual connection
    - It's another side of discovery to be experienced ...... methinks