Ganjawar and Child Protection Racketeering

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by DdC, Aug 4, 2013.

1. DdC

DdC Member

This will make you furious dwr
    Sorry, but you need to read it. ~ Pete Guither

Father of murdered foster child speaks
    She died.

The foster mother is being charged with murder.

God forbit that you have parents who smoke pot while you’re asleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw_QSvC2ag"]CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave her to a murderous foster mother - YouTube

Think of the message being sent to the kids?
    DARE: Failing American Youth And Taxpayers For Thirty Years

Ganjawar Profiteers. Trailer Park Foster Queens, Each kid gets them $1000./mo. They’re catching on to tinkle down, gotta get the red neck state votes somehow. Koch Rentacops in every school and porta potty too. Confiscations and forfeitures from the DARE graduate turning in Granny toking her rheumatism medicine. Foster out the kids, cage the parents in for profit tax paid private max cap cages. Sick dysfunctional profiteers over decency and common sense. Raising kids to hate cops or brainwashing them into robotic soldiers. Freaks of nature taking babies from mommas and caging the bread winner. Paid from the savings closing down schools. That is their message to the kids. How naive can society get before this crap stops?
    ~ DdC

[​IMG]
    Child Protection Racket (raw)
    More profit for the Child Protection Racket…
    Cops Raid Home of Idaho Marijuana Activists; Seize Child
    Children taken from mom in pot raid inflame Butte
    Columbian schoolchildren sprayed from above
    Three million children receiving stimulant drugs for ADHD
    Michigan Father Killed in Marijuana Child Removal Incident
    Drug War Killings
    Please Don’t Forget About The Pot POWs
    Shattered Lives

[​IMG]

Moms Say Marijuana Makes Them Better Parents

@Moms4Marijuana

Pot Moms of Beverly Hills
    & “Red”-Hot Helen Mirren!
    Airing on July 19, 2013
    Meet the marijuana mommas of Beverly Hills and hear why they say smoking cannabis makes them better moms and business women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgVE27oQ3I"]YouTube

2. DdC

DdC Member

Smoke A Joint, Lose Your Kids
    By Radley Balko huffingtonpost 10/04/2013

[​IMG]

You'd think that in the age of medical pot, legal pot in Colorado and Washington, and a majority of Americans in favor of legalizing the drug, we'd at least have ended the 1980s practice of snatching kids from pot-smoking parents. You'd be wrong.

Gordon Steven Green uses the drug to treat his epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. This is certainly not the only incident.. In fact, it's not even the only recent incident in Michigan.

A California couple claims in a recent lawsuit that they lost their son for a year because the father took medically-prescribed pot for migraines he suffers after being exposed to chemicals during the Gulf War. California couple Daisy Bram and Jayme Walsh also lost custody of their kids.

An Idaho couple who advocate for marijuana legalization had their kids taken away in April. The New York Times reported in 2011 that hundreds of parents in New York state have faced child neglect charges and risked losing custody just for admitting to smoking pot, or possessing an amount too small to merit criminal charges.

The idea that foster care is preferable to otherwise loving parents who happened to grow or occasionally smoke pot is absurd, especially given the state of foster care in some places. More absurd, in a number of these cases the police found the pot after staging dangerous, highly volatile SWAT raids on the families. So the cops bust in with guns, often at night, screaming, generally scaring the hell out of everyone, and -- every once in a while -- accidentally killing someone. The same government that sent in the SWAT team then takes the kids, or charges the parents with neglect, because "marijuana puts children at risk."

I guess on some level, they're proven themselves correct.

HuffPost writer and investigative reporter Radley Balko is also the author of the new book, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1610392116/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1610392116&linkCode=as2&tag=theagitator-20"]Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America's Police Forces.

Ganjawar and Child Protection Racketeering

3. odonII

odonII O

According to court records, Alexandria's mother had a medical condition that does not allow for the child to be left alone with her. The TDFPS also received allegations that Hill used marijuana on a regular basis and on one occasion Hill almost dropped Alexandria while going down the stairs of the home as he was trying to hand the child to his sister.

http://www.kxan.com/news/two-year-old-dies-in-foster-care

Are you trying to imply the child was removed because the parents smoked marijuana?
    Is there any 'court records' that demonstrate that?
    Have you any idea what the 'medical condition' is (was)?

I would be shocked if it were true, but it feels like a 'cause' attaching itself to a story with a very tenuous link.

4. DdC

DdC Member

God forbid that you have parents who smoke pot while you’re asleep. Was part of the article. I just post them, I didn't write it... That is why they sign their names btw. If I write something I usually sign it DdC. Do you see DdC by the article? Then why do you post such dumb stuff?

As for the question, yes children are taken for the sole reason of pot being in the house. Then given to white trash foster care profiteers. In this case to die. Thanks to assholes paranoid of Ganja and assholes continuing the drug war. . DdC

... the child wasn't left alone with the mother...

How convenient, unsubstantiated allegations and hearsay are enough to remove kids from their parents? No, but since they smoke pot what the hell, take the kid. Kid died not, in the hands of pot smoking parents but at the hand of white trash religious bible thumping foster care profiteers. Paying for the trailer park rent. Is that your racket oddone?

5. odonII

odonII O

DdC

I know: 'God forbid that you have parents who smoke pot while you’re asleep.' was part of the article.
    But I am asking if that was the reason the child was temporarily put into foster care?
    The article doesn't really give that as a reason - it just implies it.
    I know you didn't write that particular line or the article itself.
    But I would have hoped you would have some further information regarding the situation.
    The articles that I have read that do not use the marijuana use while the child was sleeping as a pivot point - highlight that the mother had a 'medical condition' and that 'Alexandria was being cared for by her paternal grandmother before the State intervened' - I'm just wondering what that 'medical condition' and the reason she wasn't being cared for at her home.

The other e.g's have quite a little bit more information, so I can easily make up my own mind regarding them. It's just the first e.g was a little scarce with any facts.

Are they? I don't know.

No, I don't live on a trailer park, and I don't foster children.

6. DdC

DdC Member

It's a racket. The Pharmas don't want competition. Sativex is expanding through out Europe. The US has patents on cannabinoids and the Mississippi Farm to supply it. They don't want pesky citizens bypassing their profit agenda. Most important this latest ruling keeps the fossil fools happy keeping Hemp outlawed, and now they don't have to apologize for stealing kids or raiding sovereign lands and dispensaries. It's always been a game of racketeering. Wall St runs the Ganjawar. US Supreme Court Rejects, reject Marijuana Reclassification Appeal

Al Capone and Watergate

Why Do YOU Think They Call it DOPE?
    * Cannabis Hemp: The Invisible Prohibition Revealed
    * The Elkhorn Manifesto
    * Marijuana and Hemp: The Untold Story
    * The Nation of Apathetic Puppets By John Pilger* Maintaining Dysfunction

The vast majority of prohibitionists
    profit on the drug war,..

and that is their only motive.

POLICING FOR PROFIT
    DEAth Merchants
    GOP Mogul Behind Drug Rehab ‘Torture’ Centers