Games

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by peace_sells, Jan 6, 2005.

1. peace_sells

peace_sells Member

Hey I'm travelling 10 hours on the bus and dont want to get boreded if I can help it,
    My friend and I were wondering if you knew any games to play for the duration, these can include with paper or easy to get hold of equipment. I-spy runs out of fun after a while ;) Would be great if you replied :D Peace x

2. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

I think just trying to keep people out of the seat next to you can be a very rewarding game....sardines and smelly feet come in extremely handy here...but...since you'll be traveling with someone...

1)Drawing
    2)Knitting
    3)Reading
    4)etc
    These are all common sense but maybe will help get the ball rolling...
    Peace<<<

3. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

You can play dots. I don't know how to describe the game, maybe someone else can if you don't know what it is. There's always hangman, a classic. If you have space, play blackjack. Damn, I dunno. Do you guys have headphones? You can sit back and listen to music. Not a group activity but it passes time. Games get boring anyways. Try sleeping too, that's always good.

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Road Trip Bingo.

Create a few cards, just like Bingo cards. Each has a grid with 25 squares - 5 across, 5 down, and fill in. In each square include a word or symbol of road stuff, ie a stop sign, a yeild sign, a school bus, etc... Make each card different and play the game so that the first person to make a line or fill their card etc wins some kind of prize (ie a candy bar) ...

5. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Might be good for some gambling. Gotta both keep an eye out though, it might be easy to cheat

6. lyla

lyla Member

make mad libs for the other person. great fun!