Games, Dames and Guitar Thangs

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jim, May 14, 2004.

1. Jim

Jim Senior Member

[​IMG]

An Eddie Hazel solo P-Funk spin-off album that I think is great..

Eddie has always been one of my favourite guitarists... He puts so much soul into his guitar lines... It's all so fluid and spacey.

This album is, for all intents and purposes, a vehicle for Eddie to display his unique soloing ability... Each song, from the opening cover of 'California Dreaming', right through the cover of The Beatles' 'I Want You (She's So Heavy)' is filled with outstanding guitar playing ... Some of the songs are straight up guitar showcases, where there are also a few that have a definite Parliament/Funkadelic feel to them..
    Well, I guess they all have that P-Funk feel to them as Eddie's sound has become synonymous with the early Funkadelic albums especially..

This album is extremely rare these days... I'm not sure if it's still out of print.. but it's hard to find.. I'm sure you can probably order them online now though..

2. sonik

sonik Member

Never heard of this album but Im a big Parliment/Funkadelic so Ill try and check this out!

Thanks.

:cool: