Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV' started by r0llinstoned, Mar 10, 2015.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The executive producer of GOTs apologized and said it was a simple mistake.

Conspiracy theorists claim it was a sinister attempt at product placement for the ubiquitous coffee chain

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

For me that was kind of a really stupid one though.

First she charges at the ships head on, then chickens out and flees in the opposite direction still in the line of the arrow guns, come on, just swing around and flank them, one breath and the 20 or so ships are toast

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. Not to mention how didn't they see a flotilla of ships from the air? Yet they could pinpoint a moving Dragon and kill it in under 10 seconds. Still rate the show but it's seems rushed and the writing sucks compared to the book era.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

flotilla is just spanish for fleet, just say fleet

If you were in your bath tub and made little ships out of tortillas, it would be a tortilla flotilla

If I did it, it would be a Vanilla Gorilla tortilla flotilla

5. Cool story

6. hotwater

Can’t say I’m not looking forward to seeing the Dickless wonder Lord Varys (played by Conleth Hill) finally meet his end

[​IMG]

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

8. hotwater

She actually upstaged Queen Bey who also attended the game

As a result Beyonce declared war against Daenerys Targaryen

[​IMG]

9. hotwater

Good to see Queen Cersei Lannister has met her end along with that unnatural relationship she had with Jaime

10. lode

lode Banned

Daenerys dark arc sucks. It's not a bad direction to go as a theme. It's just a rushed lazy execution.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yesssss

Parts of ep five were great, well only The Hound fighting his brother really

Otherwise, ugh....they turned Danys character totally in three eps, Jon just standing by watching Eunich guy get BBQed and standing around letting everything else shitty happen

Cerseis probable demise a bit of an anti climax, a say probable because we didnt actually see

I'm guessing the very last ep is going to be Jon has to kill Dany

But yeah, writing seems to all be a bit rush and meh, certainly not the same quality as the last two seasons

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Back to this and what I said about flanking the ships, ep 2

And low and behold, exactly what happens in ep 5

So even more dumb now, the dragon wipes out the ships in 30 seconds...why not just do that the first time, and now dragon breath is powerful enough to vaporized big stone walls

She could have done that 4 seasons ago when she had three dragons, in like the 20 minutes it took this episode

This is all not going the way I hoped

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Battle of Winterfell should have been the final ep

14. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Um fellas
    There has been foreshadowing of Danys turn to the dark side for at least two seasons now. Ya gotta pay attention.

15. lode

lode Banned

I didn't say it was surprising. There's defiantly been foreshadowing. I said it was lazy.

Don't show what happens when Jon tells Sansa and Arya. Don't show how Daenerys figured out that Tyrion told Varys. Don’t show what’s happening in Daenerys psyche when she’s sitting alone.

If they had spent another 4 episodes on Daenerys dark ark, it may have felt natural. Without it, it's a Heel Turn.

Face–Heel Turn - TV Tropes

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How so?

Tyrion has been crapping on for years how she would be fair and just, Jon too, albeit only because he wanted to get his thing wet.

Definatetly not like this. Thing with Varys was particularly sniveley. Then vaporizing kiddies in Kings Landing ugh, It was back to like Annakin killing all the baby jedis again just because he is supposed to turn bad.

Lode is right, its just shitty writing, could have been done better a whole bunch of ways

Was the first time actually a GoT ep left a bad taste in my mouth

.....which reminds me, Jamie and Cerseis possibly final scene, that was supposed to be all tender and shit? They were brother and sister that were fucking for cryiing out loud, seriously, what the fuck was that?

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Supposed to be a happy ending godamn it!

I want a happy ending!!!

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Now Im kinda of just hoping Arya just knifes the rest of the cast, everyone except Tyrion that is

Her and Tyrion were the only ones that were good in the end, doing good things for selfless reasons.

Jon just pussy whipped, now with PTSD, sobbing in his chambers....she was my aunt the whole time....sob sob sob sob....i was dicking my aunt the whole time....sob sob sob...

19. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Oh

20. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

excuse me bur sir Davos is a good dude