Gag Reflex

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by juicelover, Dec 17, 2015.

1. juicelover

juicelover Member

2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Wow my kind of girl

3. theamos

theamos Members

I had a gag reflex when I was younger but learned to do it without issue

4. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I dont have a gag reflex problem. Have no trouble taking hubby's 9in all the way down

5. theamos

theamos Members

9 hell no

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. mr.mister39

mr.mister39 Members

I love it when my wife gags a little when she takes it all the way down. I don't know why I like it - I think it's because of the feeling that she will do it for me even though she gags.

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

8. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I feel like practice is the best way

9. theamos

theamos Members

Practice makes perfect

10. Brittney blonde

Brittney blonde Members

Exactly my thoughts

11. vols

vols Members

What's the biggest Dick you have ever taken down your throat

12. James T

James T Members

A lack of gag reflex is nice....but gagging can be hot too. If a girl (or guy) is so into it that they choose my cock over comfort? No complaints

MochaMood and LoveVortexxx like this.
  13. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Or practice on an actual cock?!?

14. vols

vols Members

How much practice have you had lol

cindy94 likes this.
  15. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Lots

Brittney blonde likes this.
  16. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I'm so confused...

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You are so right...I perfected it around the 20th blowjob I gave and always deep throat the cock I'm sucking. I found that holding his cock right at your gag reflex point for a few seconds then taking a breath inwards while forcing it into your throat works great for me. Then you can hold it in your throat as you drive him crazy while you make your throat tighten while the swallowing motion sucks his cock versus your mouth. Guys love it!

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It pleases me as well as him. Yes it works and I've held 9-9 1/2" cocks in my throat for 40-60 seconds while breathing through my nose. As the head of his cock is against your reflex area open your mouth as wide as you can and quickly suck a gasp of air in (it opens your throat) and immediately thrust his cock down into the depths of your throat until your lips have met his tummy and the underside of his balls. Now begin breathing slowly through your nose. At this point your throat is milking his cock as your slowly breathing through your nose, he's gasping for air himself and moaning out in pure pleasure in disbelief that his entire cock is being milked by your throat muscles. When you do pull up slowly removing his shaft from your throat it brings all the good slimy saliva from deep within making it so sloppy you can repeatedly take his entire cock back into your throat time and time again throat fucking yourself with his cock with little effort. At this point I will do so some 10-12 times once after the other as he's on the verge of blowing his load...When he shouts "Here I Cum", back down goes his cock and I can feel the head of his cock pulsating and pumping his cum right down my throat.

Si69, cindy94 and BoyToy69 like this.
  19. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I don't remember how long it took me to feel like I was comfortable but that could be because I had some forceful guys "training" me at that age lol. You know what ur doing! It takes some positioning and getting over the feeling like you might choke to death lol!

Dr. Banner84 and Deejay88 like this.
  20. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I'm sorry your fav cock is so far away. I feel like he won't be too upset if u are nervous and don't know exactly what you are doing. Maybe even play that side of it and seductively ask him to tell you what to do to him while you suck his cock.

Deejay88 and James T like this.