Future Tattoos

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by *MAMA*, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

You should find an expert or you could end up with jibberish, although some people don't seem to mind that.

Make an adventure of it, take like 3 or 4 of your hobbit buddies and travel across the land on a quest for an elvish expert.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I love that idea :D

3. deviate

deviate Senior Member

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110416033602AAaokTH

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

awesome, you're a former nerd transformed by the power of drugs and alcohol.

I wish I could do the sexy librarian look but my 20/20 vision won't allow it.

edit: I just saw the links you posted. super cool and helpful of you! :)

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Yes unfortunately the dark powers have taken over the lands. The most lush landscapes have become dry and arid, making a predator of all the living creatures and turning men to their own poisons. However, one maiden will bring the light into the world as far as the eye can see. According to prophecy she will have the eyes of a hawk yet wear upon them a cover, and she will dressed as a scholar.

20/20 and non prescription glasses? I think you are the missing link! I beseech you to save our kingdom! :sunny:

6. lode

lode Banned

I thought this was going to be about tattos of the future. Like 3D tattoos or something.

I'm going to get a pirate flag to show my support.

[​IMG]

7. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

3D tattoos are already happening. The future is now :D.

[​IMG]

8. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

i got a design i was working on for when i have enough money, it takes this image as a starting point:
    [​IMG]
    but introduces some other stuff

that, as i say, is a long way off at the moment, but i wanna get a smaller one first anyway, i fancy something based on the work of HP lovecraft, i'm a massive fan. little cthulhu head or something, i dunno.

9. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

After Christmas at some point I am getting a sugar skull/flower/star/randomness side piece

10. MoneyWaters

MoneyWaters Guest

11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I wanna get a skull with a snake slithering in one eye socket and out the other... all on top of the hood of a bitchin' hotrod, with the grim reaper driving it and his left arm sticking out the window holding his hell-scythe