Fusion idea

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by andallthatstocome, May 11, 2019.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

So it's too powerful is the problem? :)

2. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It’s the conditions for a fusion process to take place, in a controlled environment, thats a real issue. Extraordinary high temperatures and pressures such as those occurring in the interior of stars...not the surface.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Did you just make a 2nd account and that is just you talking to yourself?

4. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

I have never met this man before in my life lol. Also been gone for years, forgot this place existed.

Further update to those interested; I have the math for the first prototype where I want it; progress turning the calculations into a CAD project is slow, but happening. Hoping to open-source the design once I have it fully constrained, but for the time being here's a cross-section of the fuel injection system as a screenshot from my graphing calc app.

Attached Files:

5. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Many thanks

6. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Back when i had cash to invest. Ran across this fellow. Things happened. & i never got back with him. Www.singtech.com