Funny Situation, Need Advice!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Psychedelicrevolution, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Psychedelicrevolution

Psychedelicrevolution Guest

Hi there hip forum folks.
    Im seeking advice from men and women about friendships and love.

So here is the story:
    I spend my days working my ass off. and at my workplace there is this girl who is very, very interested in me. Blonde, nice face, nice curves.. she’s hot.. buut.. I have been ignoring her because she is not single.
    Every day when I see her I just say hi, make some small talk and thats it. Im not interested in her. and this is very evident.
    I don’t wanna be around her cuz she’s teasing me. and Im generally not interested in women who have boyfriend.

I don’t wanna go into the "friend zone" and spend time with her because thats like getting repeatedly kicked in the balls, I guess Im just weird but the moment a girl says “just friends” I’m out of there. I have been blue balled before and I don't wanna go back there.

Now as it turns out.. The more I ignore her the more interested she is. ( I guess this is how women work)
    Anyways.. she has a boyfriend and I know she does not want to cheat on him (a friend of mine tried to pick her up),
    yet she is constantly trying to get my attention.
    Its getting very irritating because if I ignore her she looks like she’s about to start crying and I don't want that.

How do I tell the girl without hurting her that Im not interested in becoming friends or going out with her because she already has boyfriend?
    I can't fake interest.

any thoughts?

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Tell her when she is single you will talk.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

tell her you're in love with her. she'll want nothing to do with you.

Just for fun and Jo King like this.
  4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

two great answers, either will do.

5. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

don't tell her anything
    evoke what exists

6. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Maybe she has a bf but they're not that serious... Just because she's not interested in your friend doesn't mean she's not into you....
    How do you tell her she's not interested? Well, say exactly what you told us... " Im not interested in becoming friends or going out with [you] because [you] already [have] a boyfriend..."

7. safetypills

safetypills Members

I suggest you just tell her that you ignored him because of some reasons. And the reason is pretty genuine one as it is going to hurt either you or her bf. Let her choose the option.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

i thinks you should fuck her in the broom closet..

9. Psychedelicrevolution

Psychedelicrevolution Guest

ok.. good answers..
    I think telling her that I love her would work the best. She would never come near me again.

hmm..
    If I ignore her for a few more months, I might be able to do that.

Seriously tho.. fuck the friend zone. its not worth the fuckin effort.

10. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Not even to think about
    eat the mushroom
    you will find your goddess

1 person likes this.
  11. Eldudorino

Eldudorino Members

I'd straight up tell her that she is too hot to be in your friend zone but you dont mess with taken women. At that point she will either come on to you more and dump the BF or she will leave you alone.

12. 123Souljah123

123Souljah123 Members

so u don't wanna be in a friend zone. don't interested in her. don't wanna get any relationship with her. So u can friend zone she, just tell that u see only a friend in she, that's all )

13. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I agree with orison.

14. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

Talk to her honestly about her relationship with her boyfriend. Inquire if the are serious.ask some questions and you might get the answers you need..

Never tell your way to a date
    Ask your way and everyone involved will be more satisfied.

15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Just play along with her teases and show that it does not phase you one bit. When she says something sexy don't react the way a horny guy would say oh thats hot then go about your business. Soon she will begin to feel like she is getting nowhere and change her attitude. Pretty sure anyway.