Funny condom story

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by theamos, Feb 10, 2019.

1. dodge

dodge Members

When I was in High School, it was considered cool to carry 1 in your wallet so that it wore a ring in the wallet for everyone to see.

g65389pon likes this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It was my first commercial activity :)

I must have been fourteen and long before I ever used one, I must have realised the huge mark up between the traditional packets of three and buying a 'gross' box of 144. I used to keep them in my school locker and retail them to all the guys that were too embarrassed to buy them .it was usual pocket money ...hehe ...and I wasnt even using them!

It was the same with hashish, i soks it before I ever smoked it

Simon :)

TAZER-69 likes this.
  3. Gene London

Gene London Members

At one point they discontinued sponges so we had to make the switch to condoms and although my wife did not mind picking them up we were out and someone had to go. I went but on the drive I decided I would stock up as I did not want to have to make it a regular trip. I did not give too much thought to how it would look so I grabbed three boxes of 12 and plopped them on the counter before I noticed.

The cashier said “Hi Mr. London” and as I looked up and noticed the cashier was our sweet 17 year old neighbor. It was right about the time she looked down and saw the rubbers. Our eyes met with total humiliation, she did not want to see it as bad as I didn’t want her to see it.

The bright side I don’t think she ever said anything to her parents. I think if it was a 3 pack she would have but 3 dozen was a conversation she didn’t want. My wife did not want me buying birth control after that

4. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Being as small as i am, a condom on me is like a hotdog in a hallway

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

First time I used one I was in such a hurry I got the small size without noticing. They were so tight I couldn't feel anything but I was lasting a long time. Finally my partner, who had orgasmed several times and was getting tired, asked if I was okay. I let her know that I wasn't feeling anything and she slid out from under me. When she saw my predicament off came the condom and away we went bareback. That's all it took as after a few strokes I pulled out and let go. I didn't use another one for over 40 years after that. But when I did I made sure to get a size that fit.

6. storch

storch banned

When I first saw the thread-title, I thought I was going to hear stories about defective condoms, and I thought, that's not funny. And it's not funny for like eighteen damned years!,

jmadre likes this.
  7. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Once I bought condoms among other stuff in a supermarket. Bad luck, the check out register had an issue when I scanned the box. I got suddenly assisted by 2 women trying to help me, one staying with me, waving the condom box above her head and yelling across the supermarket to the other one the brand name and type of condoms so the other one could check the price.
    Nice.

8. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

You might feel differently if she hollered "Size, extra large!"